4,763 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

We went to Las Vegas for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We had a wonderful stay the Four Seasons. It is the perfect combination of Las Vegas fun and Four Seasons relaxing. The remodeled rooms are beautiful. We arrived around noon and had to wait only a short time for our room to be ready. We enjoyed a cup of coffee on the outdoor patio while we waited. Later that day we had a happy anniversary treat delivered to our room. We also received a bottle of champagne from the Hotel Manager along with a nice card. I couldn't be happier with our stay and would return in a second. My husband likes to gamble so it was very convenient having Mandalay Bay gaming in the same building (through the "secret door").

JLynn at the concierge desk was great in making arrangements for us (car service from airport, guest list at The Foundation Room, etc.). She is a great resource.

Breakfast and brunch at Veranda was my favorite dining experience of the entire trip.

The bed is more comfortable than at my own home and the shower and tub were both fantastic. All in all this was a great long weekend anniversary celebration.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

Congratulations on your recent anniversary! It was a pleasure to have you here with us. I am grateful for your high-compliment of our hotel as the "perfect combination of Las Vegas fun and Four Seasons relaxing." Please know that I have shared your wonderful review with JLynn of our Concierge team. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2015

I have to admit, that around the world, I enjoy Four Seasons hotels. I have stayed in many of them, entertained there, hosted meetings/parties in others, and just generally like the attentive guest centered atmosphere you always seem to find. Time after time, hotel are hotel, it is almost always an enjoyable experience. They have an excellent, well respected brand promise.

With that, said, we checked in to the Las Vegas Four Seasons for two days. It was part business and part pleasure. The hotel is on the top floods of the Mandalay Bay hotel/casino. One thing I learned is that the Four Seasons only manages this property, the hotel is owned by another major hotel company.

The first thing you notice in the lobby is this is different than most Four Seasons hotels, there are few places to sit, visit and talk with friends. It is not very comfortable and inviting. There is a lobby bar and a seating area around it, but not the comfortable casual seating that you find at other Four Seasons.

While we are not up at all hours party people, we do enjoy a good class of wine, that said, be warned that the lobby bar shuts down at 10:30. If you want to talk with friends after dinner, better make plans for another location. Oh, and you'll find it is sometimes difficult to get the staff's attention, because they seem to be regularly checking their phone.

Staffing and staff training seems to be a problem at this hotel. At check-out there were several of us waiting in line to talk with the lone person behind the registration desk. In most Four Seasons there is an abundance of staff to help. Not this hotel. At check out I asked that my car be brought around around. The guest relations gentleman made the call and gave them my ticket number. I returned to my room, finished packing and make some phone calls. We came back down 20 minutes later and my car was still not there. They never brought it down. Again, staffing is an issue.

The rooms are nice and comfortable, not as tricked out as you will find at the Wynn or Encore however, but still nice.

While this hotel has the Four Seasons name and logo, is falls far short of what a true Four Seasons experience is all about. Either the staff doesn't understand the brand promise or they are just young and untrained. Not sure which. If you are expecting the same experience as George V in Paris, or the Four Seasons in New York, Maui or Bali...this is not it, and falls dramatically short.

This hotel is poor to average.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank MrTravelinman
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay with us as it will enable us to improve. Having read your comments, we are naturally concerned and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience. As indicated in our direct message to you, our Hotel Manager would welcome the oppportunity to speak with you personally. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2015

This property does not disappoint. I know it's only ranked 3 on trip advisor but I cant imagine it getting any better. I have stayed here several times and they really do such a great job.
When we arrive we are always warmly welcomed by name. The front desk is super accommodating on room requests. The rooms are spacious. Housekeeping is outstanding.
They just did an bit of a remodel/renew n the pool. Well done. Not crazy luxe like Wynn but the removed some old arbors opened up the floor plan - added seating and tried to better integrate the pool bar. Very nice. Very chill. The pool staff is second to none. There is nothing that they will not do for you. The detail and attention paid to making a cocktail the way you like it is really appreciated. We have been staying here for about 8 years now - and the pool staff is consistent.
Verandah's breakfast is always well done and this trip some morning conference calls forced me to do breakfast by room service. Although it was very pricey - they transformed by hotel room into a five star spot for breakfast. Again well done.
The entire hotel staff is super accommodating - they just never say no. The bellman staff is so super and there is nothing like being taken around in the house car. Give those guys some tips will you.
Best part is that you are staying at the a sanctuary - smoke free - private lobby and pool - private gym - outstanding spa and all the ding ding ding of the casino is an elevator ride away.
I have been here for business and pleasure and highly recommend.

Room Tip: strip view suite if possible
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank sk0213

What a pleasure it was to read your review and know that you have stayed with us for the last eight years! I look forward to sharing your kind words with our staff here, so they know their efforts did not go unnoticed. I truly appreciate your recollection of situations and people; our exemplary guest service is one of our greatest sources of pride both her and within Four Seasons.

Thank you again for your review and endorsement. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 18, 2015

We've never stayed in a luxury property in the States, and were unsure of what to expect. In the end, we were really pleased. I am a convert and I think that in future, wherever we go, I will check availability at FS first, before checking out other options.

We arrived at 11am and were stunned to find our room ready immediately. Really lovely room too. They take such care with everything. Even the cleaning products are gently scented so that after housekeeping has been, your room smells fresh, not medicinal. Beds very very comfortable, linens are soft and not aggressively starched like you sometimes find in hotels that think they are being fancy...!

They are so good with children. Our toddler was thrilled to get a special welcome cookie with his name on it and a personal greeting from the lady who checked us in. He loved his little FS robe, was smitten with his FS teddy bear and slept with it every night, and just felt very special and pampered throughout our stay.

Smoke-free, very comfortable and relaxing, impeccable service. We really enjoyed the pool. This is one place where I am more than happy to pay a resort fee, because the pool experience is that good and relaxing. Sun loungers very comfortable, towels ample and soft. You needn't bring sunscreen... there it is, in convenient pump bottles at the pool host stand, in both SPF 15 and 30. Even after-sun gel is supplied. Good, fresh, beautifully-presented and thoughtful food and drinks around the pool. Unusually good children's menu. Even the PB&J was special.

You do get access to the Mandalay Bay pool complex, with its lazy river and wave pool. The lazy river is nice, and the wave pool is dire. The service at MB is really lacking too, particularly when you've got a direct comparison next door at the FS!!

My only very slight complaint is a double-edged one: it was annoying to have to go allllll the way up to the 200th or whatever-it-is floor to get back to the room from the pool if you forgot something, and, related, you are not near the centre of the action here. This is on the extreme south end of the strip. BUT... that is also why I liked it. We had a beautiful view from so high up, it was never noisy, and you are never going to have a bunch of annoying drunk party kids in this spot. So, I wouldn't actually change that bit. If you're looking for something closer to the action but still luxe, perhaps the Mandarin Oriental would be better suited.

I for one will be back, though. It's just a proper holiday here. You feel relaxed and that you're being taken care of. Really good stuff.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank guysgirl

Thank you kindly for your review. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a wonderful, relaxing first visit with us. The highest compliment is that you look forward to returning. I appreciate the details mentioned in your review and it would be a pleasure to welcome you all back.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

Recently I spent a few days at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas. Very nice hotel, not too pricey for the location and ambiance. The room was spacious and comfortable. This hotel is at the south end of the strip and utilizes the rooms in the top four or five floors of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The service was prompt and helpful.

A nice feature of the hotel is the lack of a casino near the lobby. There are doors which can get you into the Mandalay Bay where they have a casino with the associated noise and people.

The pool area is nice and has a more secluded feel even though you are in a relatively densely occupied area.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business

Your comments are gratefully received. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and its nongaming atmosphere, our private pool and our spacious guest rooms. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel; we look forward to seeing you return again soon.