“loved it”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great strip view room on 39 floor and couldn't have been happier, tucked away from the maddening crowds. Very comfortable room. Discovering the secret lift access door at casino level will save you a long walk. Most enjoyable.

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank LondonDylan
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

We are thrilled to hear you so enjoyed your Strip View room and the hotel's proximity to Mandalay Bay. We hope you will return to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas upon your next Las Vegas visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,426)

Reviewed February 12, 2014

When we first walked into the lobby we were a bit lost. We had accidentally pulled into the Mandalay Bay entrance. The staff was gracious to show us to the correct desk. What a pleasant place. The tranquility was a great break from the rest of the go-go atmosphere of Vegas. The check in was painless. I was traveling with my husband and they got me all set on the reservation. We arrived earlier then the 3 pm check in time. The room available was a superior accessible room. The room was nicely done. Having an express elevator was a must at this hotel as there was a large convention going on. We had a great view of the airport and could see a bit of the strip. So relaxing.

We ate at the sea side buffet. Yummy breakfast. Prompt service. Get to the Foundation room if you can. Spectacular views of the strip.

Downsides: I was unable to stay longer and enjoy the pools and the warm weather. The flow from the shower head was poor.

I will go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank laura s
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stress-free check-in and that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Could not recommend the Four Seasons enough for any stay in Las Vegas: an oasis of tranquility amongst the outrageous energy of the city. Occupying the top few floors of the Mandalay Bay, the Four Seasons has its own lobby which avoids passing through the smokey lobby of slot machines to line up for check-in as other Vegas hotels. This peacefulness extends to the pool deck: Four Seasons guests can choose a smaller oasis pool or to join in the raucous fun at the wave pool, lazy river and cabana pools at Mandalay Bay. The offer of a spritz of Evian spray sitting poolside at the Four Seasons is something I won't forget any time soon!
The breakfast options are extensive, particularly on weekends, and the in-house restaurants high quality.
Definitely recommended for any stay in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank QF1A

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel's peaceful, non-gaming nature and its proximity to Mandalay Bay. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The atmosphere, food, and service staff were all excellent. The chef brought a very tasty pre-meal treat that was excellent (and free of charge btw) that really added to a very pleasant and welcoming atmosphere

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thedude814

We are thrilled to hear you so enjoyed the service and food at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a nice place to stay at the south end of the Strip. With all the rooms so high up the views are awesome. Be aware though that the hotel is right beside the international airport with planes and a procession of helicopters on the move from 5am.

We really liked our large deluxe room, bed was comfy, a DirectTV package, two wardrobes, stylish furnishings and a lovely bathroom with both tub and shower.

The extras mount up here though - we inadvertently found that prices on room service had gone up significantly (eg a wonderful smoothie, up from $9 to $12 - who said there is a risk of deflation in the US?!) but on top of the price there was also sales tax, a hefty 18% service charge and a $7 delivery charge. Therefore a single smoothie would cost aprox $12 + $2.18 sc + $1.10 tax + $7 delivery = $22.28!

Spa prices were very high, but the fitness room and steam room in the spa were included within the $25 plus tax resort fee. A bit of a swizzle that the fee remains unchanged despite the swimming pool not being open during Nov - Feb. The fitness facilities were really good with plenty of machines and weights in a very pleasant environment.

We really enjoyed the Verandah restaurant happy hour (4-7!) which had a very nice environment, some excellent service and superb cocktails and tapas type small plates (a choice of 5 of each all @ $5 surely one of the best bargains in Las Vegas). We also did the happy hour early dining in Aureole in the Mandalay complex - this is a large brasserie, again enjoyable and high standard.

Not so good:
No pavement to the main drag - have to either go through the Mandalay complex or run the gauntlet of the entrance roads. Also a cumbersome ventilation system which runs continually in the bathroom / toilet and adds some unwelcome noise.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M&G_OnTheRoadAgain

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the views from your guest room as well as Happy Hour at Verandah. We appreciate your feedback and have passed along your comments to our management team. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here from the 28th December, over new year, for six nights. It was just perfect. From the moment you enter the hotel, it is just so relaxing. A perfect oasis in the crazy desert. Fabulous staff from the initial check in, to the breakfast waiters, to the room service guys and the chamber maids. Spotless clean, great views from the 39th floor and a great location, above the Mandalay Bay. We just love the place. Don't hesitate to book this awesome hotel. We are coming back same time this year

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your excellent review of Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas and for spending the New Year's holiday with us. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again next year, if not sooner!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

First, I will start off by saying that I don't usually have the opportunity to stay in nice hotels, so I really don't have anything to compare to my most recent stay at the Four Seasons. Getting to the hotel was a little confusing as our GPS took us around the back of Mandalay Bay. We finally figured it out. Check-in was a breeze and headed up to my suite. I didn't realize the Four Seasons was within Mandalay Bay, but it makes it better for access to casinos/shops etc. The elevators were a short(ish) walk from the front desk. I am used to elevators being right there, but I like my exercise so I didn't mind.

The room was fabulous. The biggest hotel room I had ever stayed in. There were plenty of snacks and liquors provided (be aware of the price list) if you needed something. The view was ok. There was a view of the mountains and some city lights, but not a view of the strip. If I stretched my head, I could see the Luxor. The first night I arrived I had a meeting to go to, so I changed my clothes and went off to the function area. By the time I came back to my room my clothes were folded and my makeup was all lined up in the bathroom. I was impressed. The entire room was really clean as well. The beds/pillows were the most comfortable I had ever been on. I had a better night's sleep at this hotel than I do in my own bed at home.

I did not attend any of the restaurants within the Four Seasons, but I did attend a function there. The food was fabulous. I wasn't expecting such high quality foods (buffet style). The second day we had a brunch buffet and also a sit-down dinner. Food was amazing for both. They brought out warm just baked cookies during one of our breaks... one of the better cookies I have ever had! I imagine if the hotel food was this great, the restaurants were probably about the same if not better.

Service was great. The hotel staff was very friendly and very accommodating.

My only complaints (which are minuscule) is the location. Mandalay Bay has a nice casino, but it's also the last hotel on the strip so there was a lot of walking involved if I wanted to go anywhere else.

All in all one of the cleanest, nicest and friendliest hotels I've stayed in. If I ever get a chance to, I'd definitely go back.

Room Tip: Rooms in the "North" section do not have a full view of the strip.