“Outstanding property and service”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Outstanding property and service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just got back today from a six night stay at the Four Seasons Las Vegas. We had a fantastic time, and would absolutely stay again. In the craziness (by design) that s Las Vegas - the FSLV is a luxury retreat that you can always count on.

We assumed that we would use the Mandalay Bay pools while there, but we did not. We used the FSLV pool exclusively, and loved it. The staff was incredible - without exception. They would setup any chairs or daybeds (no charge for daybeds here) and immediately bring a fresh carafe of (free) ice water (which was filled throughout the day). The entire pool staff would make rounds of the entire pool, which was nice as it meant almost no wait for drink or food orders. Drinks were served at your chair or while you were in the pool. The bill was just handled at the end of each day. They brought multpile treats daily to all pool guests - like Popsicles, frozen watermelon balls on a stick, etc... - not to mention the occasional Evian water spray.we got to know Shelly the best (she was awesome), but everyone was outstanding.

The spa was nice, though it did lack a hot tub or cold plunge pool that they had over at the nearby/connected Mandalay Bay property called THEHotel. The FSLV spa (men's side for me) had a nice steam room, nice howlers, lockers and grooming areas. It just lacked the hot tub and cold plunge.

The basic use of the spa, the basic pool services and poolside me irises, and free (and super fast) wi-fi were all covered in a mandatory $25 per day resort charge. It ays for itself easily.

The Concierge staff was excellent. Karine was the person we utilized the most. She went out of her way to find an offsite restaurant that would make an off-menu chicken Milanese for me. She also contacted an offsite restaurant on my behalf where I felt the service was not up to luxury standards. I did not at ll suggest she call nor did I ask to be comped. I just wanted the FSLV to know. Within minutes - the restaurant manager caled me for more details and to apologize. H offered to have my wife and I back for a totally free dinner. I declined due to lack of time. He insisted that he would refund our complete dinner and drink bill - probably totaling about $200. Very nice, nd all because of Karine.

I could go on and on (like the wonderful Mercedes house car drivers, the great front desk staff, or the girls at the Press coffee stand who made the hands down best fat free hot chocolate).

Do yourselves a favor - stay here and really utilize the amenities. Treat the wonderful staff respectfully and get to know them. They are a wonderful tribute to the FS name.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (819)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Rochester
Reviewed September 10, 2013

At less than $300 for a room with a great view this would have been great value almost no matter what. But the service at this place was amazing. The staff made you feel that they truly cared about you, and they went out of their way to know you by name, and were proactive to provide help. All that without being imposing or annoying in any way. Remarkable!

The breakfast was equally amazing. Gourmet.

The location is towards the end of the strip, so you have to walk a bit or take the monorail to get to the center. Not a problem.

If I ever return to Las Vegas (which I don't plan to do), I will definitely want to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank reneroch
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I have been coming here for over 10 years, and the FSLV never disappoints. You'll swear you're the only guests at this hotel even though you know you're not! The turnover is so low, we've come to know the housekeeping, valet, spa, front desk, concierge, and Verandah staff, and they, us. You'll leave this property (reluctantly) feeling rested, rejuvenated, and refreshed.

As an example of the professionalism of this staff: Maria knows what products we like in our room; Diana and Carlos know that I like to use a fan when I'm doing a cardio workout in the Fitness Center; and Heidi knows what we like for breakfast. And I defy you to make a request that Denise cannot complete! You'll be greeted at the front door by Carlos and his beautiful smile, again making you feel like you're the only guest that matters. Charles treats you like royalty whether you drove up in a limo or beater-car.

Special mention to Maria (housekeeping), Diana and Carlos (spa), Denise and Arturo (concierge), Jenee (PRESS), Heidi, Jose, and Chef Antonio (Verandah), Charles (valet), Carlos (front door), and Anthony (purchasing). And of course, Sunil Narang and Mark Hellrung for running such a tight ship and for recognizing that their staff is their most important asset!

Sure, you can find way-cheaper places to stay on the Strip, but you'll never find any place that's more relaxing and satisfying. Stay here and you'll never stay anywhere else: this is the gold-standard.

Room Tip: The junior suite is very nice, as is the 1-bedroom suite. For an added thrill, book a room facing th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Liz R
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A welcome respite from the ching-ching excitement of Las Vegas, this Four Seasons is one of my favorite hotel properties ever--hands down. I know Vegas isn't always synonymous with family, but it was fun for all ages as we completed our summer vacation (Sedona to Las Vegas) at the Four Seasons. The kids (8 and 11) couldn't have been treated with more warmth or respect (welcome cookies, kid sized robes) and the staff was amazingly helpful in all aspects. The one bedroom suite was spacious and swanky with an awesome view of the Mandalay pools. Best sleep ever. We had a blast going between the Mandalay wave/lazy river pools and the Four Seasons pool and got spoiled very quickly with all the smoothie tastings and mini snickers (! personal favorite) from the FS pool staff. The Lobby staff was friendly and professional and the Concierge arranged a birthday dinner for my son that made his vacation. Late dinner room service was timely/yummy after a Blue Man Group show. With a red eye flight back to the East coast, we were able to stay on property after checking out as long as we needed. Key access to pools and Spa locker rooms made a late departure so manageable. I loved it when my kids started saying, "It is my pleasure," just like the staff. What great role models of service and experience. Gambling, shows and entertainment aside, it's worth the trip to Las Vegas just to stay at this Four Seasons. Loved it!

Room Tip: One bedroom suites are large and comfortable. Furnishings are beautiful, closet space plentiful and...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Famo4Philly_PA
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
We very much appreciate your positive review on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your suite, the hotel's proximity to Mandalay Bay and that your family received a warm welcome from our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Las Vegas.
Redding, California
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My first trip to Vegas, it was a business trip for my boyfriend. Room was paid for by his company, but when we checked in the receptionist said they were running a special for guests staying at the hotel and attending the conference could get an upgrade to a suite for $200.00 per night. We thought, why not! We stayed in the Sunrise/Sunset Suite. Absolutely amazing!! Everything was pure luxury, even the wallpaper! I actually took pictures of the fabrics on the furniture, flooring and the wallpaper because it was so beautiful! The service is out of this world. Everyone calling you Mr. and Mrs. (insert name here), like five minutes after you check in. The bed sucked you in and was very hard to get out of, soo comfortable. The view was incredible. We ended up winning $1,500 on that trip, so the $200 per night was paid for! This was my first trip to Vegas, and my boyfriend who's been there many times before informed me it's gonna be hard to top this one!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jackson, WY
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We decided to take a very last minute, quick trip to Vegas and I decided to change up to the Four Seasons from the usual Mandalay. From the moment we arrived, we were thrilled with our choice. The service is hands down the best. The room was the most quiet, most comfortable we have ever stayed in, but the the best part was the bed & bedding. It was amazing - so comfy that I inquired about purchasing one. It was very nice to be in a non-gaming environment, then slip through a private door to the Mandalay Bay. It was the best of both worlds. It is at the most southern end of the strip, so it's a bit of a hike to get somewhere, but if it's available, the FS car is available to guests, and that alone would make me return! We only ate poolside at the FS, but even it was fantastic, and the service was exceptional. It was also great to have the availablity to go from the tranquil FS pool, or hop over to the louder but fun Mandalay pools. The staff at the concierge desk went above and beyond to assist us. The ONLY thing that I thought was "lacking" was the toiletries. They seemed a little low end for a FS, and I thought it was funny that while they provided you with a scale, they didn't provide a make-up removal towelette. But, I literally cannot wait to return - it actually made Vegas relaxing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JHMely
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 5, 2013

As others have noticed, this place is a quiet piece of real estate in crazy Las Vegas. The hotel occupies the top floors of Mandalay Bay, and while Four Seasons guests have easy access to all of the Mandalay facilities (including pool, casino, restuarants), the Mandalay guests probably do not even know that the Four Seasons exists -- its very discrete and private within the big Mandalay complex. We enjoyed the Mandalay beach pool, however the Four Seasons pool was crowded and too small for the amount of guests. Service was typical Four Seasons where chairs are set up for you and water is replinished.

The rooms are large and very nicely decorated. We had a king room adjoining to two doubles, which is exactly what i requested. i only wish they would have opened the adjoining door -- we had to do that ourselves (poor us!).

The weekend brunch at the Veranda restuarant is unreal. its quiet (a nice break compared to all the other very croweded Vegas spots), the choices are endless and the service is WOW -- it feels like the entire feast is set up just for you.

I was always hesitant to stay at the property because it didnt have a casino and I thought it might lack some of the fun of vegas. But, its quick connection to Mandalay Bay and the monorail to other MLife properties is a breeze. This is my new first choice of Vegas hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family