“4 Seasons” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
los angeles
“4 Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

You cannot go wrong spending the extra few bucks to stay here...you can blow that away in a half hour at the black jack table, if you want to put it in perspective ... This is the most civilized, enjoyable experience in Vegas...I have been
Coming here since I was a little girl with my parents so I have experienced a lot of hotels.Charlie Palmer restaurant is absolutely e best meal in Vegas...meals are generous so make sure you share....
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Room Tip: Spend the extra 50 bucks for a view of the strip...it's so amazing. But any room is great
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (743)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Portland, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently stayed at Trump, Four Seasons, and Vdara in a single visit to LV. This review is of the Four Seasons.

I had always dreamed at staying at a Four Seasons property, and was thrilled when it was the hotel from Hotwire at $167/night. I was taking my daughter to LV to celebrate her graduation from high school, and thought this would be one of the highlights of our trip. I was sorely wrong.

My first disappointment was with the bathtub. It was literally made for a child. After the luxurious jetted tub of Trump, this was a sad little tub. I sat in it all scrunched up, knees to chest, trying to stay in the water. Had this been a romantic trip, I would have been even more disappointed. The shower was not bigger than our shower at home, and would not have accommodated two people comfortably either.

Unlike Trump, which has a separate entrance for every two rooms, our room at the Four Seasons sat right on the hallway. I could hear the pitter patter of little feet running up and down the hallway at all hours. Now for most hotels, this is the norm, but you would think at the Four Seasons peace and quiet would be the goal.

I called the front desk to have our boarding passes printed, and was put through to the Concierge. I had to hold for several minutes, and once they answered, was told they were helping other guests and could I call back. They truly made me feel pitiful for needing their assistance with this minor thing. I told them the front desk had put me through to them as they were apparently the only ones who could print a boarding pass. They reluctantly said they would have them ready and hung up.

The worst event came at 10AM the next morning when housekeeping used their key to enter our room unannounced. Again, if this had been a romantic trip, who knows what they would have walked in on. As it was, my daughter and I were getting dressed and it was still extremely embarrassing. I assumed housekeeping would not come in until we had checked out, and I certainly thought they would have knocked, rather than just using their key to immediately walk into our room.

By this time, we were anxious to leave, even if we had to store our bags at our next hotel. When I told the front desk about housekeeping, they told me we could check out late as a conciliation. Way too little too late.

What I thought would be a showstopper on this celebratory trip, turned out to be one of the low points. What a total let down. Thankfully Vdara and Trump came through for us.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank Mellieduck
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced with the bathtub and shower size, concierge and housekeeping. As indicated in our private message, our Hotel Manager, Sunil Narang, would like to speak with you regarding your stay. Please contact him at your earliest convenience.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

What a great place to stay if you go to Vegas, but don't want the "Vegas" experience. Aside from using the Mandalay bay pools for our son, we felt like we were in a real tropical resort.

Quiet, clean, top notch service. All of the staff are trained for customer service, and it shows. Even the janitor smiles, steps aside, and says hello.

The rooms are beautifully decorated, sparing no expense. The bed linens were soft and sophisticated.

Special touches for our child were appreciated- popcorn and root beer to the room, spa robes, toiletries, popsicles at the pool.

I can't think of anything to improve. Based on poor Yelp reviews, we didn't dine at the hotel restaurant. We chose Puck's place in Mandalay. This was a loser. Stay away.

The gym was fantastic. Best one I have ever been to in a hotel.

We will never stay anywhere else.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Fantastic place to escape the crowds, smoke and mayhem that can be Vegas. I spent most of my time around the pool and then would head out for a few hours of the casinos. It was great to be able to escape from the crowds. Service was great and the charley Palmer steak house had the best service I have had in 30 years. I ate at the verandah for breakfast most of the week. It is worth paying a few dollars more for their buffet then the bayside in the Mandalay. I do not stand in lines, wait, or suffer fools well. This place was perfect for me. Service was great, especially if you go to visit some other places it really stands out. It may cost a bit more, but honestly not much. Other places nickel and dime you, I think it is well worth it. So impressed heading to four seasons troon next. Oh one more thing there are only 5 floors (35 thru 39) that are four seasons so the elevators are very quick.

Room Tip: The strip view wass nice from the 39th.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Four Seasons is an oasis of serenity in a very loud (though very fun) city. Upon returning to the hotel after a night out on the Vegas Strip, the peace and quiet of the Four Seasons is remarkable. Still, you don't have to leave the building to go to a fun and exciting casino, as the Four Seasons is located at the top of the Mandalay Bay. The Mandalay Bay is nicely walled-off and doesn't share a lobby or a pool with the Four Seasons, although Four Seasons guests are allowed to use the Mandalay Bay pools. (On busy days, get to the pool early or you may not have much choice in where you sit!)

Great service, helpful and friendly staff. Unlike at some other hotels on the strip, check-in and check-out are civilized processes without long waits. Get a room facing the strip for exciting views of Vegas!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sarahj615
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is the second time visiting Vegas with a few friends and we were welcomed with really friendly staff when we arrived. We had a quick check in and the view from the room was decent -facing the pool and away from the noisy strip.

The fact that Four Season was connected with Mandalay Bay made it easy to take the tram and it was convenient to walk underground to other hotels. The only thing was the location of the hotel was a little farther from the rest of the strip so we had to taxi around to save time.

But overall, our stay was really pleasant as we got the rest we needed and it was a comfortable to stay in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank charmainelo_1002
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Been to Vegas many times but this was my first visit to the Four Seasons.
I had a Trade Show at the Mandalay Convention Centre, so the Four Seasons was my choice.

It is a oasis of quiet, like you have entered a library form the rock concert in Mandalay.

Love being able to use all the facilities of a big casino without staying.

Many times during my stay people were lined up for elevators at Mandalay, while I went to the private door and was in room in no time.

If I had to complain about anything I thought the US$7 for a single expresso at The Verandah (breakfast venue) was a overpriced, seeing the Four Seasons Coffee Bar (20 steps away sells them for half that)

Love the hotel, the service, the room.

I will be back.