“Very impressed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Denver
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was recently booked at the Mandalay Bay for Autodesk University, but when I went to check in I was notified that I’d been upgraded to the Four Seasons. Not sure why, but it was a welcome surprise nonetheless.

The Four Seasons is connected to the Mandalay, but is smoke free and casino free. It’s exceptionally posh and all of the employees are beyond helpful and friendly.
My room was fantastic – stocked with a great mini bar and fabulous L’Occitane bath products. Awesome shower and killer sunken tub. Wish I actually had a chance to use that tub, but sadly it was a quick trip. Wake up calls were friendly and on-time. Also, the cleaning service couldn’t be better.

Would I spend my own cash-ola on this place? Probably not. Well, maybe, if I actually had money, but that’s neither here nor there. Overall it was an exceptional stay and I would absolutely recommend it if someone wanted a quieter, more personal experience in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank writegirl7

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (799)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a spontaneous family trip to Vegas over the Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed at the Four Seasons and had a wonderful stay. The staff was attentive, helpfull and always with a smile and a hello. Our room was very clean and comfortable with an amazing view of the strip. The hotel itself was very clean, comfortable and quite; an oasis in the noise and craziness of Vegas
My wife and I loved how they were with our five year old daughter giving her a stuffed animal when we checked in, a bath robe her size and a plate of cookies with her name spelled in chocolate. Can't go wrong with the Mac n cheese from room service or at the pool!
The last day proved to be the most valuable, our taxi driver neglected to give us our laptop bag which also included our daughters iPad. When I realized that we were without our laptop I immediately called the bell desk. They asked for details and passed the info to security who pulled up the security cam footage and found the taxi driver. We were with our bag and at our gate with time to spare.
This will be the only hotel we will stay at in Vegas from here on out...period!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank mrforty4
Burbank, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to FSLV for quite some years now. We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is outstanding. Everyone that works there is so friendly.
We were lucky enough to be one of the first in their newly renovated strip view rooms - wow. Our favorite hotel got even better! The rooms are gorgeous! The furniture not only looks great, but is comfortable too. I would love to take home the desk and chairs. The dressers and nightstand are a great size, the light fixtures are great. And I love the single serve Keurig coffee machine - nice touch.
We ate at Verandah for Thanksgiving dinner, breakfasts, and drinks at the bar. Very good. Our breakfast waiter,Leo, asked if I liked spicy (after I had ordered a side of their delicious homemade salsa to go with my entree). After I told him yes, very much. He said he would bring me peppers from his own garden the next day and make me salsa with them!!! And he did ( so good, thank you Leo!!)!
We checked out on Sunday, but did not make it very far as the interstate was beyond backed up (20 miles in over an hour - I don't think so). So we decided to turn around for another night at FS. I called and Lindsay at the front desk immediately recognized my name (as we had just checked out with her), asked when we would arrive back and said she would have a renovated room ready for us.
The FSLV goes above and beyond with their customer service which sets them miles apart from the other hotels

4 Thank Lisa M
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

In a scale of 1-10, the Four Season Las Vegas is a 15. Superb service, clean and I was upgraded to one of their brand new rooms after their recent upgrade. Room smelled fresh, like the interior of a brand new home. Bed was phenomenal , new bathrooms are awesome. I can not say enough about the Four Seasons. If you are in Vegas & want a peaceful oasis with out the loud smokey noise and Vegas glitter, yet still be close to the the action with a quick taxi ride, this is the place to go. The BEST....

6 Thank NHBETH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Been here for one night so far with my family for the holiday, can't get any better! Renovated rooms are impeccable; warmth and comfort with up to date technology. Service has been stellar! Direct connection with Mandalay Bay is too convenient.

4 Thank MSUman
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Our one night stay was short but very sweet. Check in was warm, friendly and prompt. Our suite, although not yet renovated, was cozy and extremely comfortable. It is hard to beat the wonderful Four Seasons mattresses. A room service lunch for two, delivered exactly at the time promised, yielded a delicious Asian chicken salad and extremely generous chicken caesar salad.
The fact that the hotel does not have a casino was a big plus in my book as it was tranquil. My only compliant is that it is quite a trek from the check in area to the room elevators. If I ever return to Vegas, the Four Seasons is the hotel for me!

Room Tip: ask how far down the hall the room is situated as the hallways are very long