Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
$145
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$68
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just checked in to one of the new rooms and it is amazing. We come to Vegas all the time and had been staying in other hotels the last few trips. After seeing what these new rooms look like, we will only be staying here. This really makes me feel like a celebrity.
Oh...btw....the service is everything you would expect from four seasons!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bahamagirl0
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I just want to say, my visit to the Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent. Since I am a frequent Four Seasons guest, I had the opportunity to see their newly renovated rooms! My comment is the designers hit it out of the ball park. I noticed that the detail to the business travel as well as for my family took this hotel into the 21st century.

As usual the staff was excellent but kudos to the Concierge staff, they always come through for me.

I will always use this hotel while in Vegas.

Room Tip: Since they just been renovated, I would imagine they are all great !!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Robert C
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just checked in last night. Apparently one of the first guests to check into the newly remodeled rooms. They are gorgeous! They didn't waste a penny on anything- nice and fresh feeling. From looking at other pictures from before- it was needed. Well worth spending the money. My wife already wants to know where to purchase the furniture! Great Job!

Will be going to see KA tonight, heard great things! Happy this trip is off to a great start!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JMLosAngeles
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Four Seasons in Las Vegas. I saw from previous reviews that this hotel recently went through a renovation, and I think it was worth it! The rooms are very modern and luxurious. The check-in proces was seamless and the staff was very courteous. They even had a little gift for my daughter at check-in!

All-in-all, a very pleasant experience. It seems like they are paying attention to keeping up with the needs of their clientele.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kauln
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Part of the same building as the Mandalay Bay, but it's as if you are in a whole different world. Not a single noise-making machine or people gambling. Just a beautiful hotel where you are constantly pampered, with staff working hard to make your stay great. Beautiful room, with coffee stocked when needed (important for me...coffee lover). Love the views from the room. The workout facility and spa are fantastic. If you want peace and quiet when you are NOT out on the town, this is the place. I'll stay here every time I come to Vegas..

Room Tip: Rooms are all up high, away from the noise. Can't imagine a "bad" room!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business