Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
Venetian.com
$19
4,528 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Does exactly what it says on the tin! excellent service, brilliant facilities, creme de la creme and approved by the missus as well!

• Stayed: August 2004, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2008

We stayed here for a 4 night break. The hotel is fantastic and the service as you would expect from a Four Seasons. We particularly loved the pool which is exclusively for Four Seasons guests. The pool staff look after you all day long with iced water, sprays, ice lollies and even come round to clean your sun glasses - heaven!!

The hotel is spotless, the decor is classic rather than contemporary which we would usually go for, but none the less its a luxurious place and we would definitely recommend it.

Las Vegas in general was fantastic as always, we spent our mornings by the pool and afternoons in the shopping malls which are amazing.

We had a superb meal at Mix (top of The Hotel) seated out on the balcony with breathtaking views. We also ate at Rum Jungle which we had a bad experience with but our friends had a nice meal there. Grand Lux Cafe is another of our favourites, simple food but really nice and a huge menu.

Can't wait to go back to LV again.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Weebirdy1
Reviewed February 6, 2008

This hotel has now taken my perfect Four Seasons Beverly Hills and tossed its first place rating...this crew..the food is beyond divine.
The spa employees bend over backwards to help you get appointments at other places if they are booked...the waitstaff gets the food there on time and the food was perfect...not fussy NY or Paris Four Seasons perfect..but clean and somewhat updated food.
The front desk crew is superb.
I cannot say enough about this staff...the only downside to us is that the pool gets a bit crowded but so what? We are 40 and a wee bit crabby with the 20 something crew...which is not an issue here really.
The other issue that cannot be changed is how far you have to walk to your room if you are at the end...not fun for the girls in heels or when you are so tired after a long night...

Stayed: September 2007
2  Thank HulagirlNyny
Reviewed January 30, 2008

The Four Seasons has done it again. I continue to marvel at the class, charm and service orientation of the Four Seasons. The FS Las Vegas is no exception. We experienced the typical greeting with an army of men coming to grab our bags. People greeting us by name, fast checkin and the best was yet to come.

When we arrived in our junior suite on the 39th floor, we were floored by the elegance and size of the suite. It was one of the largest suites I have ever had. The decor couldn't have been more elegant and the views so high up were stunning.

The honey color of the wood, the intricate marble floors, the artful floral presentations everywhere present, made it a special experience every time I entered the public areas. Our suite had two large bathrooms and, of course, every imaginable modern convenience. While I love other chains like the Ritz Carlton, nothing compares to the Four Seasons.

The location in Las Vegas is perfect. It is still on the strip, but a short distance out of the maniacal activity of strip central.

The spa was one of the best anywhere. Great weight set and loads of alternative aerobic machines. Again, FS takes this to a new level with all manner of refreshing drinks, towels, tvs on each machine, etc.

You can't go wrong here.

Stayed: January 2008
4  Thank laabis
Reviewed January 23, 2008

I was in Vegas on business for 4 days/3 nights and had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons. Overall, what a treat! I was on the 39th (top) floor and was at the very end of a very long corridor, providing me the best view I have ever had of the strip, and I have been going to Vegas yearly for 15+ years. Amazing view!!!

I was actually rather ill most of the trip unfortunately so I really did not get to use any of the amenities of the hotel. But not feeling well did allow me to spend a lot of time in my room and it was very spacious and comfortable, with lots of details like crown moldings, tray ceiling in bathroom, etc. The TV is HUGE (I just wish it rotated so I could have watched it while I was working ata the desk. The TV actually would not work when I first got there and they had to send an engineer up, but he fixed it very quickly and it was OK the rest of the trip. They have some system called NXTV which is some sort of interactive thing, I was not impressed with it and I think it made the TV act up a little.

The first night, one of the sheets was stained (I have no doubt it was clean and washed, but it had a permanent stain on it), which I have to say I was shocked by at a hotel of this caliber. Why would you not throw a sheet like this out? Since I was alone and the bed was a king, I simply slept on the other side where I saw nothing of the sort! Housekeeping even unplugged and wound up my cell phone charger, which I accidentally left plugged in after night 1.

The bathroom was beautiful! All marble and tons of lights, which I never really noticed at other hotels, but the lighting in the bathroom was excellent. Great shower, the shower head was like a downpour, I loved it. I actually heard from coworkers that the "regular" Mandalay Bay hotel rooms had a TV in the bathroom, that would be a nice touch for the Four Seasons perhaps as well.

The staff was all exceedingly friendly and helpful and always greeted me every morning if I was passing them in the hall. I thought that was a nice touch although I do not need to be treated that special, haha. My only regret is not getting to use any of the other amenities as they looked great. They even do turn down service but I did not have them do it for me as I was already in my room for the evening at the times they tried to come. If you don't like this service, just hang your Do Not Disturb sign and they will leave you alone.

Besides the stained sheet, a great hotel stay!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business