11 people are viewing this hotel
FourSeasons.com$225
Hotels.com$225
Trip.com$270
5,383 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant separate entrance pool staff strip view room pool area other hotels south end of the strip steam room one bedroom suite luxury hotel easy access lazy river fitness center non smoking valet parking resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This is the best place to stay in Vegas for many, many reasons. Treat yourself and be stress free.

1  Thank 9424788544567887433
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Nothing falls short at the Four Seasons. Every aspect exceeded our expectations.

Room tip: Suite strip view is a must!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travis M
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Fantastic service from start to finish!

We stayed for a night before going to the Bellagio as part of our honeymoon trip, this was by far the better hotel for everything.

Check in was smooth and we had bottles of water given to us which was very welcoming after a lengthy drive of which we had drank what we had during the journey.

The gentleman who met us as we drove in was polite and professional and escorted us to the front desk where a very pleasant girl checked us in and gave us all the information we needed for our stay, she even went to the concierge to get various print outs of restaurants in Vegas.

We were upgraded to a lovely room as part of our honeymoon, and after going into the room there was a knock at the door where the front desk girl Leanne had sent up some chocolate covered strawberries and a hand written card wishing us all the best in our future married life together - a wonderful touch from a wonderful hotel. Would stay here next time and avoid the Theme Park hotels further down the strip.

Top quality service, top quality hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ade_T_22_
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Having been a frequent visitor to Vegas, I'm always searching for the hotel that lets me avoid the casino walk to get to my room and provides great service. I finally found it! This Four Seasons has a separate entrance from Mandalay Bay, and you would never know that you are on the strip. I like tranquility and clean air in a hotel, and this place has it. You get the 5 star service you expect from a Four Seasons, where every employee you encounter looks you in the eye and says hello. Great spa facilities - got a massage and used the steam room. I would definitely stay here again. Of course, it's a pricey hotel - but you get what you pay for.

Room tip: You may want to ask for a room not facing the airport. I had one but only heard jet engines a few times.
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank cemckeon
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Overall, I thought it was an excellent hotel. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The public areas are what you would expect at any 5 star property. I was offered bottled water when checking in. The apples at the reception area were a nice touch.... had a few each day. I stayed on the 36 floor overlooking the airport. If you love watching the planes take off, this is a great room to watch planes and helicopters (all day and night) and I could barely hear any of it from my room. The layout was pretty standard for Vegas, canopy bed and high tread count linens were nice. Coffee maker was great. The bathroom was huge and covered in marble. Toilet with a phone was in a separate room in the bathroom. I loved the bath products, L"Occitane, which included large & small fragrant bar soap, small lotion, shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
Spar was wonderful but small, nice and club-like atmosphere. Pool was great, nice and quite away from the chaos at Mandalay bay. Got to use the house car. If you need to go 3 miles or so, you can use it, provided it's available. Housekeeper was wonderful...place was spotless every night and she had a bucket of ice waiting for my everytime I came back in, late or not.

• Trip type: Traveled solo