16 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$285
FourSeasons.com$285
travelup.com$322
FindHotel$285
Travelocity$285
Destinia.com$363
5,531 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant house car separate entrance private pool wave pool strip view suite pool staff turn down service other hotels steam room south end of the strip pool side one bedroom suite luxury hotel bottled water easy access
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 21, 2011

'Would have loved to have the pool areas open as early as 6:00 A.M., and as late as midnight! Vegas has 3-digit temperature; this should be applicable to alternative cooling measures, hence, opening pool areas earlier and later are very much standard. Shouldn't it be? Also, my husband and I love our suite on the 37TH floor! The view was the airport and pretty much most of Las Vegas skyline! Nice! We would have loved a complementary spa, since this was our very first time being in FOUR SEASONS facility! We love the serene, calm & ambiance of the whole facility!!! VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE! Mahalo nui loa. Dan & Maddie

Room tip: Make sure to inquire about non-smoking vs. smoking rooms/facilities. Everywhere, and anywhere in the Las Vegas "strip" was extremely "polluted!"
1  Thank Maddie P
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Can I move here please? I went with a few friends for a "Girls Weekend" and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel!! A great location located high up and with wonderful views. A fabulous pool that wasn't the typical Vegas pool. Classy, not drunkenly cheesy. Wonderful service wherever we went, especially poolside. Thanks Fours Seasons for a memorable trip to Vegas (without making me feel dirty, how I normally feel leaving this crazy place!)

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2011

At the Four Seasons you have a private pool with great service and comfortable lounge chairs and access to all the Mandalay Bay pools. We visited in mid September and the crowds were fine at all the pools.
Positives - Nice room, no resort fees, the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in, the watermelon salad at the four seasons pool was the best thing I had to eat the whole trip.
Negatives - a tube for the lazy river is sold for $24, the flat screen tv has an analog signal and hence a horrible picture, despite being on the 39th floor a concert at Mandalay beach was LOUD in our room, the amount of continuous helicopters during the day made our relaxing pool experience sound like we were at a military staging facility, the horrible location.
At the end, of the strip you had to walk past the luxor and excalibur before you got to a more populated section of the strip. There is nothing to see during the walk as you are walking next the parking lots of the previously mentioned casinos. The do have a monorail to take you close to the New York New York casino but it has limited hours. It didn't start running before 11am and closed at 10:30pm on Friday night.
Overall, this is a great place to go if the pool experience is the most important factor. Otherwise pick a different casino like we will next time.

Room tip: The pool side of the hotel was very loud during an evening concert. I would pick a room with a strip view if peace and quiet is important.
1  Thank jtd23
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights in September, 2011. Excellent rooms, great staff and ambience made for a very relaxing stay. Had breakfast in the room one morning which was great. Had a fabulous filet mignon in the Verandah restaurant accompanied by a great bottle of wine - one of the best meals I have ever had. The only downside to the hotel is that they charge you for wifi which in this day and age is a complete joke! Get with the times Four Seasons!

Reviewed September 16, 2011

My husband and I went to the Four Seasons recently for a joint birthday getaway, and the staff more than impressed us with their level of accommodation. Upon check-in, we discovered that we'd been given a room with two double beds, when we'd reserved a king. The staff flew into action to switch us to a king room immediately, which also involved re-routing our room service tray of champagne and strawberries that my husband had pre-ordered as a surprise for me. That delivery was taken care of, and included as a surprise to us both was a chocolate birthday cake, which my husband hadn't even ordered. In addition, a lovely handwritten birthday note welcoming us both was on the tray. We were delighted with the extra touches that really made our arrival even more special than intended, and those extra touches were repeated throughout our stay.

Upon our arrival back in the room late that first night, we were "greeted" by the deafeningly loud music and reverberations from the concert going on 36 floors below at the Mandalay Bay beach. I also was not feeling well, adding to the discomfort. Neither I nor my husband, who regularly sleeps with earplugs, and thus had some with him, could fathom sleeping amid that noise, and we were very disappointed since we'd specifically chosen the Four Seasons as a haven from the Vegas craziness. We asked each other how the hotel could bill itself as such an exclusive enclave with the knowledge of these Mandalay Bay concerts. My husband called the front desk and explained the dilemma, and they sprung to action, sending a bellman to move us to the other side of the hotel, into an enormous suite, to our surprise. All was perfectly quiet thereafter. Not stopping there, the staff also gave us a 20% discount card to the Verandah restaurant, which we used the next evening, and a $50 gift card to the Spa, which I was more than happy to use. The next morning, I received a very considerate call from a hotel assistant manager who apologized for our trouble and asked if she could do anything further for us, particularly me, as she knew I'd been feeling poorly.

We spent two days relaxing poolside, and the pool staff was a major highlight of our experience at the hotel. All were extremely accommodating and eager to help, striking a perfect balance between prompt availability and unobtrusive service. Our every need, along with some we didn't know we had, was met efficiently and pleasantly. Our lunch at the poolside bar was fantastic, and our dinner meal at Verandah was exquisite - service and food. The air conditioned patio is genius, and we thoroughly enjoyed dining poolside without being subject to the Vegas heat. My experience at the Spa was fabulous - one of the best body scrub/massage treatments I've ever had.

My husband and I travel and dine out frequently, and our benchmark for good service has become just that, "service." Mistakes, accidents and misfortune happen anywhere and everywhere; the measure of an establishment is the manner in which such events are handled. The Four Seasons has this crucial aspect of service distilled to a science, and it is this level of responsiveness and accommodation that prompted this announcement to my husband: "I ONLY want to stay at Four Seasons wherever we go from now on!" They've spoiled me for all else. I'm hoping that our Vegas experience has convinced my husband to honor my oft-repeated request to go the Four Seasons Nevis!

Room tip: Stay away from the side facing Mandalay Bay Beach to avoid the loud concerts there!
4  Thank Camhoo84