Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
23,528 results
All reviews masquerade tower ipanema tower voodoo lounge off the strip seafood buffet carnival buffet penn and teller hash house a go go free shuttle rooms are large shuttle service table games slot machines sports book casino vegas gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I go to Las Vegas frequently and this time we stayed at the Rio. Thehotel was nice the casino had a lot to offer. There was tons of stores to shop and explore in. The hotel had tons to offer no matter if you were traveling as a family or business. The best part was the Zipline. It was both scary and fun all rolled into one.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed our nice rooms and great attractions. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down was the best time I’ve ever had in Vegas ! The hotel staff was more than welcoming and was able to provide me with whatever I needed to make this trip the best ! Hotel was clean and hash house a gogo is a must when staying at the Rio !!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rio Hotel & Casino, is close enough to "the Strip" and far enough to clear your mind, reset and get a breath of fresh air and relax. The suites are spacious so you wont feel like youre cramped up in a hotel room.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was in town for the sin city classic my stay at the rio was great.loved the easy check in kiosks and check out made it super quick no wait.service was great and tons of things to do within resort.funs

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am giving a 4 star review just because the room was really old and not as pleasant to be in. However, I guess that is part of the price you pay for it. Hate to say it, but the paper-walls were falling apart and it did not look nice. But again, thats what you get when you pay such a low rate.
The room was extremely big and spacious. It literally is an All-Suite hotel.
In one of our rooms the safe was locked and the matter was fixed in a fast manner. Appreciate it!
Location was good, about 10 minute walk to the famous street of Las Vegas: The Strip.
It was nice because we were not near nor far from the crowd.
We went to the Penn & Teller show right in the hotel, convenient.

Date of stay: December 2019