Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Vdara.com
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$169
$152
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
Paris Las Vegas
$22
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Very Good 4/5
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
17,807 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed here while on business in Vegas. The value of the room was excellent. The room size is outstanding, but a little dated. The dressing/sink area was huge! We had some issues with getting hot water and had to allow it to run for more than 3 minutes or so to get hot water. Not sure I agree with paying to get an early check in if rooms are available, especially since I paid for an upgrade. The casino is very good its really good size and has great tables. If you dont mind staying off the strip by a few blocks, its a great hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went for my friend's birthday weekend and had a great time. All of he rooms are suites and plenty of space for 3 people to share the room. Check out the buffet. There's a food court with plenty of options. Sign up to receive rewards if you gamble and want deals on future trips.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank phxgirl78
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed from Jan 24-28th. It was our first adult only vacation since we married 9 years ago. So we came for our anniversary. What a wonderful place to stay. Super clean, very friendly people all around. The room was huge! The only problem I had was the odd smell of smoke coming into our room every now and then (not always) and the Internet situation was a little stupid. But overall, it was Awesome! Thanks for having us and when we do another adult trip, we will definitely stay here!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 31, 2014

There are lots of great hotels in Vegas....The Rio isn't one of them. I've stayed in Vegas enough to know. Since it is an all suite hotel, the rooms are large and comfortable and that is the high point. The air is stale and smells like cigarette smoke. For the price you pay, you might as well stay on the strip. At the Rio, you have to take a shuttle to the strip which leaves every half hour so it isn't a bad trip but I thought there may be some redeeming qualities due to the less than desirable location, and there weren't.
The restaurants are not great, and if you want something decent, like at the Voodoo or Buzios, be prepared to shell out a far above average price. I also ordered room service for breakfast which is what I normally do in hotels. I found it to be somewhat below average quality for a higher than average cost. This morning they said it would be 30 minutes to deliver and I got it in 50 with no apologies.
Since I was there all week I tried most of the restaurants and was sadly unimpressed. Buzios was the best with a good happy hour but it wasn't enough to redeem it. There are two Starbucks, both had such long lines anytime before noon you should plan on waiting about 15 minutes.
Overall, I was vastly unimpressed. There are some really amazing Vegas hotels on the strip that have comparable prices so I would suggest you check those out first. I wouldn't stay in the Rio again or suggest it to a friend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank OliviaKG
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for the review. We were sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are committed to providing the quality service our valued customers expect and deserve. We greatly look forward to your return and our next opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We like staying at " RIO" because the people are friendly and treat us with respect. The personnel are friendly and helpful from our host to our VIP check-in throughout our stay including the valet, maid service, slot machine attendants, servers, security personnel, and cage cashiers. The suites are spacious, well appointed, and very clean. We enjoyed our stay and will return next month.

Room Tip: Ask about a room away from the elevators. They will be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends