Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
17,820 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel downgraded our room without refund. Phone calls for assistance often went to voice mail. Carpet in room held down by duct tape. I tried many times with Hotel Managers for assistance. They gave me $50 or said I could check out. I prepaid so I could not check out. They gave me the feeling families were not welcome there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My partner and I went down to Vegas for the World Series of Poker, and the Rio was hosting it. We happen to be Cesar members, so 3 of our 4 nights were comp'd. So, naturally we couldn't complain about the price - which wasn't insanely high even if we were paying.

Our room was basic. Very large, with huge wall-to-wall/ floor-to-ceiling windows; which looked at, well, the airport and dessert lol Oh well. The bathroom was gorgeous with a huge marble countertop. The only thing that was dated was the shower head - spewed out water as if it were a fire hose. I supposed to remove whatever "sins" you've encountered in "sin city" lol

Bed was nice, clean, comfy. I'm a stickler when it comes to pillows, so I called the front desk and asked for a few fluffier ones, and within an hour, I had my pillows. There is a Tassimo coffee maker in the room, but no coffee :(

The hotel itself is nice. It is dated compared to the Aria and the Wynn/ Encore. But again, we chose it out of convenience. There are two Starbucks on the property, which I can't complain about, especially with no coffee in the room. There are a few restaurants in the hotel, we only ate at the sports bar - had a burger; it was average. On the menu, there is a $5 charge if sharing entrees, our waiter was kind enough to not charge us that.

The pool area was nice. Three pools - a kiddie-ish one with beach sand; regular one; and one for adults. Water is water... which happened to be FREEZING, but you get used to it.

Now, the Rio is off of the strip and on the other side of a major road. There is, however, a catwalk to Cesar's palace. You can cab it over there for about 10$ with tip. Or take the 10-15 min walk in the dessert heat. We were coming down from Toronto, which was in a weird cool spell, so we walked and took in as much of the heat as we could lol Just bring water - but not the water from the room, because they'll charge you. Grab a $3 bottle from the airport, and keep filling it up with the tap water. That's one thing Nevada has going for them

The staff were extremely friendly tho - ask and they deliver, just remember to tip :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've stayed here a few times in the past and always enjoyed the rooms and the staff. I really enjoyed having cocktails on the rooftop at the Voodoo lounge. Good steaks at the All-American café. Casino is a bit over-the-top for my liking, but they host the WSOP and do a phenomenal job! If only I'd won...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Every year during the World Series of Poker we stay at the Rio. It is where the event is held and makes it very convenient as we are playing at all times of the day and night.
The staff is always great. we always feel we taken care of.

The property is off the strip, but provides a free shuttle to take you to several other properties on the strip. There is no charge for this service.
The property is very large with many good places to eat, shows to see, shopping, etc.
Nice pool area with waterfalls etc.

Room Tip: If you have a choice request a room in the Masquerade Tower. It is the Newer tower.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a gift from our Daughter and Son-in-law .. we had the VIP floor it was beautiful ..helps when your son-in-law is headlining the Chippendales..lol..would love to go back..Chippendale show was awesome..pools were fabulous and clean..had a cabana which was nice because it was 106 out..stayed 4 nights and the beds were very comfortable..great that there is a Starbucks in the lobby..

Room Tip: we stayed on the 20th floor in room 2010..two queen size beds beautiful view of the mountains and the Palms Hotel..bathroom was huge with TV built into the mirror awesome..
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Nina993, thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on your recent stay with us! Our Team at Rio Las Vegas works hard to deliver fantastic memories, and we’re glad you had a great experience! We will be sharing your positive feedback with our Team. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing stay!