“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Always made an effort to visit Naked Fish when in vegas. Also went to Sen of sushi, but felt Naked Fish had better sushi.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Sushi is amazing here, the lisa lisa is my favorite. Wanda the server is the best is the place to go ANd is Open till late night.

1  Thank AngelMoralespr
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Waited 1 hour for my food and still didnt get it...thy forgot not only once but twice ....then wen we orderd desert the gave us the wrong one.....smh .... Even the work wonda can tell you.....the owner knows us well enough wen they great us they all
Know our family.....they are a bad sushi place for a family......

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is my local spot for fresh and great sushi! Fish i've never tried before or thought i could eat!. Only place i will go when i feel like sushi!. little small but as long as they have fresh fish i will be there!. You get what you pay for. I recommend trying the Ropongi roll, GTR Roll and my favorite Jalapeno Yellowtail!.

1  Thank SammyBoy N
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The service was a bit a slow and the waitress a bit distracted but the food was excellent, and the drink selection was the best I have seen in a Japanese restaurant.

Been to Naked Fish's? Share your experiences!