“Excellent Food, Good Service, Do Not Let Hole-In-Wall Appearance Deceive You!”
Review of Kabob Korner

Kabob Korner
Ranked #2,295 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 3, 2012

YEs, I know that some people would take onle look at this shop, and at ANY shops on this block, and rate them all "hole-in-the-wall" type food joints, but this restaurant is very good

I ate at this restaurant at least five times, each time for lunch, during a 2-weeks stay in late 2012 in the downtown area of Las Vegas, and I was never disappointed. I happen to like Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food a lot, and so I tried this place early on, and liked it a lot, returning regularly for lunches.

This shop is located in the East Fremont section of Fremont Street, that is, it is on the eastern side of Las Vegas Blvd., and just to the west of Las Vegas Blvd. is where the Fremont Street Experience starts, and extends about 5-6 blocks westward along Fremont Street.

My only wish about this place is that they would offer wider menu offerings, perhaps babaganouj and a few more Greek, Turkish and Mediterranean dishes. However, even with their current menu (appetizers ranging from fried chicken to samosas, hummus and crab cakes, main dishes such as kabobs, hot pita Middle Eastern "sandwiches", gyros, ot subs, a few and salads, and some other Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes, plus a few burgers and fish and chips (which was not bad, by the way)) as it stands, the quality of the food is excellent, and they seem to enjoy an excellent repeat trade, for almost all of the other customers whom I encountered while eating there were repeat customers.

I will definitely return to this restaurant on my next stay in Las Vegas!

Closing note: I have just discovered, via a Google search, that this little restaurant has a small website; it may be found at:

1  Thank Vinny067
There are newer reviews for Kabob Korner

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We ate here while staying on Fremont st. The food was great and service was superb. The gyros are amazing and the food here is different (better) than what I've found elsewhere in Vegas. Loved it and can't wait to I back. My only complaint was it is located on Fremont st but doesnt allow you to bring your beer (or other cocktail) inside. I would understand this elsewhere, but it's Vegas for one and secondly located on Fremont. I would have visited this location at least 3 more times but everytime I walked by I had a drink. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Just past all the doings on Fremont Street, this little restaurant is great! We were greated by friendly staff and were told about the specials. We had chicken, beef, and shrimp kabobs. All were cooked perfectly, (not overcooked) and seasoned perfectly. The yogurt sauce was served in a big bottle so you had all you wanted and also there was another special sauce they served which was spicy and sweet. I wish this place was in my hometown as I would go their every week.

2  Thank L82travel
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The best Mediterranean food.fast and friendly. good service

Reviewed August 24, 2011

The Kabob Korner is a nice surprise on Fremont Street. It is a family owned business with a mostly Middle Eastern menu: freshly made kabobs, excellent Greek salads, warm delicious pita bread, and much more. There are also vegetarian choices. Drinks are self-serve - sodas, water and other bottled drinks. One orders from the counter, then takes a seat and awaits the meal being served. For those in Downtown Las Vegas looking for a tasty home-cooked meal, stop in to the Kabob Korner.

3  Thank lindsayw739