“Amazing ambiance, service and food”
Review of Fresco Italiano

Fresco Italiano
Reserve a Table
Fri, 2/21
8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #56 of 6,133 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Creative Italian-style cuisine is the hallmark of Fresco Italiano, a Tuscan-inspired restaurant in Las Vegas located within Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. Enjoy your favorite pasta combined with a variety of freshly made sauces, or try one of the handcrafted flatbreads, steaks, chicken or fresh seafood.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By far our favorite meal of the week! Perfect amount of attention, and great recommendations by Elise. Meal was wonderfully timed. Michael made us feel like family. Deliciousness!

Date of visit: January 2020
WestgateGuestRels, Owner at Fresco Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting Fresco Italiano. We are thrilled you enjoyed your meal with us and we hope to serve you again the next time you are in the area!

Trina

Write a reviewReviews (391)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't eat often at Italian Restaurants, but this one is exceptional. The Gnocchi is to 'die for'; the gravy (sauce) so good.
Can't wait to go back ...

1  Thank tonirM6163EJ

Thank you kindly for your review of Fresco Italiano. We couldn't be more pleased to read of your enjoyment of the gnocchi. It would be a pleasure to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was looking for a nice dinner for my family and I stumbled across this restaurant, sort of hidden but I’m glad I found it! We felt immediately welcome and comfortable because of Aden, she is next level! Helped answer any questions we had over the menu. She’s also the bartender! She Let me try 2 different wines until we paired a magnificent wine with our meal. She is very professional and amazing at her job. I will definitely be back now that I found the place. I will ask to be seated in Aden’s section. Thank You Aden for making our VEGAS experience!

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that Aden was able to assist you with pairing the perfect wine with your meal while providing you with great service. It would be a pleasure to have you and your family join us again soon for dinner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the penne dried pasta, with asparagus, and pomodoro sauce!
Michael Baker is a wonderful waiter, as well as singer. Yes, we were serenaded by Mr. Baker! Can’t wait to go to Fresco Italiano in Vegas!

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for your review. Coupling exemplary service with praiseworthy cuisine is all part of our mission to provide you, our guest, with an excellent meal. We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the penne and Pomodoro sauce and to learn that Michael provided you with great service. It would certainly be a pleasure to welcome you back to Fresco Italiano soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a late night meal at Fresco Italiano after a hilarious George Wallace show. I received a lovely meal with awesome service (with a smile) from Andrea. And my experience was topped off with
Michael serenading me singing Happy Birthday in Italian...a great birthday indeed!

Lynn

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for taking a moment to share with us your thoughts and experience. It was an honor to have you join us for your birthday dinner. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon at Fresco Italiano.