“Pricey but yummy”

Neighborhood: Paradise
Neighborhood: Paradise
“Pricey but yummy”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stopped by the deli at Siena the other day because I was running late and needed a quick, nourishing lunch. The deli abuts the Siena Restaurant, which I'll review another time. The deli is a step back to the 1950s when every city of any size had an Italian deli. Their Italian sausage is made fresh daily and is superb. I had an Italian sub which had imported meats and cheeses inside a fresh baked bread. Yum! But I could not get away without sampling a dessert. Oh, the humanity! A canole did the trick. The tab was a little pricey, $20, but the authenticity and memories make it a good option.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DrForgot

Las VEgas
“Not as good at it used to be”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We wanted a good Italian sub sandwich and decided to drive to Siena Deli. I ordered their Sicilian Italian sub and to my surprise it only had 4 pieces of deli meat. The sandwich was mostly lettuce and tomato. I was so disappointed it barely had any deli meat on it. The deli was freezing in temperature I had to keep my jacket on while eating lunch. For the $7.00 price tag for the sandwich I should have gone to port of subs. Sorry Siena you lost my business if your going to skimp on your portions.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MimiLasVegasLasVEgas
Atlanta, Georgia
“What a great surprise!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I was thrilled to find this terrific authentic Italian restaurant in Summerlin! It has a gluten free menu and I was not disappointed ! Usually gluten free Italian fare is little more than -"you can have this item without the pasta!" or simply offering regular menu items without all the good stuff! Siena has many items that they are more than happy to make gluten-free! I had a wonderful pasta w/white clam sauce - fresh,light & yummy! There is an attached deli/store/bakery so our waiter brought me 3 different gluten free pasta choices directly from the deli to choose from- you purchase the GF pasta and they prepare it for you- you get to take the remaining pasta home. The food was wonderful from the salad to the main course -both Gluten free and regular. My Italian husband was delighted & said the deli reminded him of Brooklyn! We splurged on Spumoni gelato which was the real deal - hard to find these days. Service was great, the restaurant & bar were really nicely appointed. Not what you would necessarily expect in a shopping center.if I lived in the areas, I would eat there at least once a week! A great value for the quality in my opinion, especially if you are gluten free and are dying for a genuine Italian meal! Loved it!!

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank Dixiebellefifilarue
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Whether it's just a sandwich in the Deli or a Meal with Family and Friends.....”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

You will enjoy eating at this wonderful restaurant. The Deli is on one side and the restaurant is on the other. They have several daily specials and all are moderately priced, and it taste like authentic italian food.The service was inpeccable and everyone enjoyed their food. We went there after the movies nearby and were pleasantly surprised that there was a restaurant, since we were just expecting the deli. The cost is similar as an "olive garden" but the food was much, much better.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank susanlasvegas
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

This restaurant has been in the corner of this large shopping center for years, you don't see it from the street. It's a very authentic Italian deli, they have specials everyday. The soup and bread are excellent. I've never had a bad meal there. The last time we went for lunch, a local retired musician came in and played the accordion and sang while we were eating. He even took requests. I would recommend Sienna for the food and the atmosphere. They also have a market, a bakery, and specialty coffee.

2 Thank A-Lucky-1