Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
OMG So fun . This is a have to do .

What a amazing experience, from the service to the actual car experience. Every person in the shop... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
JoshuaMixon1986
Great and fast service will be renting again

We rented 2 cars and had a blast. We enjoyed the vehicles soo much we will be renting next time we... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $255.39
from $409.99
from $405.13
1,639 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental these guys rental experience great car dream car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam ferrari slingshot
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During my trip to Las Vegas I wanted to rent an exotic car and went to royalty, I called them on the phone and was able to complete the entire process over the phone. The next day the lambourghini huracan was delivered to my hotel, had to sign a quick waiver and was clearly shown how to drive the car and that was it I was cruising in an amazing lambourghini. It was one of the highlights of my trip! Would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have followed these on Instagram for a long time and always wanted to rent with these guys, everyone I spoke too was really friendly, the car was beautiful, sounded amazing, could not fault it, did not get hassled or anything while driving which I have had in past, really reccomend this place, had the red huracan, will be returning to get myself an aventador next time, highly reccomend, delt with Tony through he whole process and hes been A*

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable staff upon my arrival. The cars in the inventory are quite nice. They are updating their website so some cars that you maybe interested in may no longer be available. Once I received the vehicle they suggested some scenic routes to take. You can look at other routes on-line.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, very friendly staff. The McLaren 720s was perfection. I've used this service twice, and I'll keep coming back. 5 stars

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I rented a Lamborghini. We took it down to Red Rock Canyon. The experience was even better then we thought. We have already decided next time we will absolutely be doing this again and checking out the hoover dam and grand canyon! The staff was amazing and the lady we booked with (sorry forgot her name) we're all up front with prices and nothing was added after the fact. If your going to Vegas definitely do this! With these guys!