TripAdvisor

from $72.47
More Info
from $164.00
More Info
All reviews magic show card tricks slight of hand americas got talent audience participation talented magician linq hotel love magic all ages david copperfield wondering how great tricks great entertainer meet and greet his life box office entire show
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Really good show. Venue is not huge, but not small enough for everyone to have a great view -- there's live video on a screen over the stage for some of the illusions, which helps some but lacks the immediacy of seeing it bare eyeballs. We paid for what was called preferred seating, which was about 6 rows back, which was OK. Some pretty amazing tricks, lots of humor and audience participation.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

What an unexpected surprise! I had not heard of Mat but my 15-year-old son insisted we go. What a fantastic show! We were completely entertained from beginning to end. Everyone who goes to Las Vegas should see this show! The venue is clean and comfortable. There is a decent selection of food and drinks. Matt himself is just so entertaining and it is rated G to PG. Nothing more! Mat is pure talent. He doesn’t have to rely on cheap humor or cheap tricks. Thank you, Mat, for a great show.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019

Mat's show is super. The sleight of hand is extraordinary, and he is really entertaining. Lots of audience participation, so if you want to be in the show this is a good chance.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I have heard great things about Mat Franco and we finally got to go. I don't watch America's Got Talent so I didn't know much about him before going but we loved every minute of it. The tricks blew my mind and Mat is really funny and entertaining. I could have watched him for 3 hours. He has a great talent for making you laughing the whole night while being completely amazed. I love all the audience interaction as well, it really makes you feel like a part of the show. The theater is also nice. It's small enough that there probably isn't a bad seat in the house. I am definitely planning on seeing the show again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I hadn’t heard of mat before being from Britain, not really into magic but my girlfriend loves it and I wanted to see a show. Wasn’t expecting much, however. I was simply blown away by the whole thing. From start to finish mat had me laughing out loud. Mixing comedy with magic like he does was brilliant. His guest interaction was brilliant.
The magic on show was also incredible, had my mouth wide open most of the night along with some moving moments too.
Literally every show each night is reinvented at the end when his last trick pulls in all the details from the show.
Can not recommend this enough. Been watching his other tricks on YouTube since

Date of experience: April 2019