“Could have been better”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Had the Philly Cheesesteak and the meat and cheese were bland. Lots of appealing items on the menu so I would give it another go. The service was good.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I stayed in the Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas for two nights in June 2017. While there I had caesar salad and coffee on two occasions. They were gorgeous. The service was fast and efficient. There is a wide choice of food at the deli and also to take away.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I had just gotten to the hotel and was starving so I went to this deli. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and it cost me $15.00!!! The fries were soggy and the cheeseburger tasted funny. Avoided that place the whole time I was there. I had better food at the food court at Excalibur.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Tasty food and quick service. Salads are huge and filling and the sweet potato fries are awesome. For a quick eat this is the place to go while at the Luxor.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

We were walking in the Mandaly Bay Casino looking for a place to have breakfast and ended up in here. I ordered the American breakfast which tasted below average, it all was just a bit too greasy. There are better places for breakfast in Vegas.