Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
$66
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$200
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$142
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$66
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$25
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $37/night.

2,531 results
All reviewsstudio suitesky tubeoff the stripdrift spaghost barrain showerfull kitchenjetted tubice makerstove topmovie theaterfood courtflat screenwasher dryerfree shuttlemini barfloor to ceiling windows
Reviewed October 8, 2011

From what I understand these are condos that people rent back through the hotel. I initially graded it 3 stars but after I read my review I felt obligated to kick it up to 4 stars. However, I must say I would give it 4 stars if you were going with your significant other as opposed to a bunch of guys like we did (see cons below). We bought a groupon that covered us for two nights so that is why we chose this place. We actually believed we were staying at Palms but that was our fault for not paying attention.

Here is the Readers Digest on this place

Pros:

-We stayed in studio suite with kitchen so the room was very spacious with two giant tv's. The kitchen is pretty much useless for Las Vegas except it came in handy. We used the small fridge to stock pile water and stuff.

-Big bathroom with nice rain shower and jacuzzi tub. (althought I thought it felt worn and the tile was a little dated for a newer place plus the knob on sink was broke)

-The hotel was pretty empty, which was nice to be away from crowds for a little bit.

-Parking lot was close to the front of hotel

-Fitness center and spa area were very nice

-Pretty quick response to maintenace issue with safety deposit box

-The restaurant Simons was great!

-Quick access to Palms casino and clubs

-Bed was very comfortable

Cons:

-Hard to explain and probably doesn't make sense, but it just seemed like the room felt dated even though newer hotel.

-How in Las Vegas can you not have rooms with two beds in it? We were told unless we upgraded to a penthouse suite for $1200-$2500/ night we couldn't get two beds. This was a deal breaker for next time. We would just stay at Palms at one of their suites or regular room with two beds.

Like I said, if I was going with my wife I would saty here, but with a bunch of guys i would stay elsewhere. I am past that point in my life to share a bed with one of my friends! :)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank junkrus
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We just stayed here this past weekend. The room looked nice at 1st glance. But it really wasn't all that clean. Then we tried to sleep... there was some annoying dog yapping ALL night and the AC made an weird noise. So I called in the morning to request a different room. They didn't really seem surprised and didn't even over an apology. I decided to take a bath before going down to the pool since our new room wouldn't be ready for several hours. Well, the jets in the tub didn't work. Then we went to the pool - wasn't really all that great.

We checked our bags then went out for a bit. When we came back about 3 or 4 we got our new keys and they said our luggage would be right up... well over an hour later our stuff STILL wasn't there. Really? What a joke. However we called down and eventually got our bags. The new room was much quieter and we did get some sleep so that was a plus.

I just don't think we would stay here again, it wasn't great and the whole bathroom layout sucked. The towels are forever away from the bath tub and shower and its super slippery and not enough lighting.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danie_lS869
Reviewed October 2, 2011

The room was decent. But the shower was terrible and the sink leaked. We went to the pool on the 6th floor and found it old and outdated. Decided not to even try and swim. The other pool was pretty nice. We had a free breakfast buffet and it was pretty good. Lots of choices to choice from.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lfreem
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed at the palms in june 2011 I requested a king size bed, well needless to say each room that I looked at I didn't see a king size bed. After being moved from room to room I gave up at 2:30 am and just took what they consider a king. I also had to call a manager about a stopped up tub needless to say a maintenance was sent and I could not believe how much hair and grease that was pulled from the drain. So ladies beware of the tubs that you are subjecting yourself to when you decide to sit in one on vacation, me I always use shower shoes just to take a shower in one. Well like I say ynotthebest I was compt time is money and when I'm on vacation that's my time. Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ynotthebest
Reviewed September 28, 2011

As most have said, this place has it's good and bad points. However, overall I think it is a great place to stay for those placing a premium on the party scene and I would stay here again. The rooms are very hip, the showers are amazing, the views of the strip are great, and the nightlife (along with Ditch Fridays at the Palms Pool) is amazing. I don't think the complaints about the walkway are well founded...it's not a long walk at all. The complaints about the elevators, however, are actually valid as we had a number of issues with them. The layout of the pool and spa are really great and I would love to return to these areas. The cabanas are reasonably priced ($150 for a Friday). As for the service, I thought it was really good. However, the hotel seems to have a very unclear (to put it mildly) policy on tipping. Although a 20% gratuity is automatically added to mostly everything (including cabanas, spa treatments, etc.) the bill they give you at the end does not mention the automatic inclusion, notes only the final cost, and leaves a blank for the gratuity (which basically invites you to double tip). As I thought 20% was sufficient, I did not add an additional gratuity and noticed that the staff seemed somewhat disappointed. It is a strange policy and really the only negative mark on what is otherwise a really great property with an awesome party scene. As for the resort fee, it is pretty commonplace but make sure to get the $20 drink credit and $30 spa credit, which makes up for it. The Palms Place is not for families or for those who want that whole classical luxury feel (like let's say Bellagio). However, if you want to party, are setting up a bachelor/bachelorette party, or want a spa day, you can't do much better than Palms Place.

Room Tip: If you book a studio suite, they will often let you upgrade to a 1 bedroom at check in for less than you would be charged if you booked it directly.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple