“BEST Greek food in the valley”

Yassou Greek Grill Cafe
Ranked #446 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I am totally hooked on this restaurant and go there every week for lunch. Healthy, delicious, amazing food, great service, and extremely affordable. The Greek salad with lemon herb chicken is to die for!

Reviewed October 28, 2010

We live in Vegas, and this place is in the neighborhood--Our order taker (we did take out) was so friendly, he even went thru the Bakalava to find the biggest piece! I had the lemon chicken pita and it was hot, fresh and so good I was practically licking the paper...The boys had the gyros plate, a lot of food, and they thought is was excellent also-The kitchen is not fast, but that's because they are making your food up fresh, and it was worth the wait!! Will make this place a regular stop!!

Reviewed June 12, 2010

I can't believe I have been driving by this place for years and never stopped in! My husband and I just dropped by for a gyro and it was as good as it gets. We love gyros and tzatziki and Yassou's didn't disappoint. The Greek fries just tasted like regular fries, so I probably wouldn't pay extra for them next time. We also tried the baklava which was very rich and sweet in a light syrup. Will definitely return!

Reviewed February 8, 2010

I've eaten here several times. The food is amazing, the staff is pretty friendly. I've tried quite a few different Greek restaurants in Vegas, and this is by far the best.

1  Thank soutwesttraveler
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 19, 2009

Excellent Greek basics. I haven't tried the souvlaki but the gyros are good and fresh and I highly recommend the Greek seasoned french fries!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook