“Nothing Bundt Pleasure”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #23 of 96 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This year I decided to try one of the Ginger Bread Bundt cakes for my Christmas dinner dessert. What a suprise. I am a big fan of gingerbread to begin with, but I have never experienced a Gingerbread cake that was as light and fluffy as the one I got from Nothing Bundt Cakes. The ginger bread flavor was excellent. I had guests from out of state that enjoyed the cake so much that they are going to start looking for the closest Nothing Bundt Cake store in their area. They had never heard of that bakery so they are not sure if they have one in their state. Which would be a shame because they enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The cakes at Nothing Bundt Cakes are so good anytime I attend a potluck or function where I need to bring a dish, I always purchase a Bundt for the event.

Never any complaints or leftovers these cakes are always moist, flavorful and a big hit!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

They have cakes in various sizes, so they are good for almost any event. The quality of the cakes is amazing.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great variety, fast and pleasant service, good prices. This place is JUMPING during the holidays, and rightly so: sure, it's "just" bundt cakes, but they do them so well, and with pride!

1  Thank helene s
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love Nothing Bundt Cakes!!! These are the best cakes in town. I just live around the corner from them and will stop in to pick up a small bundt for dessert. The small cakes are just perfect for 2. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.