“Authentic, great value and delicious”

Sababa Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,210 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At Sababa Mediterranean Grill we bring the sounds, colors and flavors to Las Vegas. Sababa Mediterranean Grill strives to serve fresh, high quality meals at affordable prices. Transport yourself to the Mediterranean and try any one of our bowls,plates, pitas or wraps, salads or one of our infamous Sababa Signature Dishes!
Detroit, Michigan
“Authentic, great value and delicious”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Just ate here twice during my recent vacation. Food was incredible, just like u would get in Israel. Portions generous and prices incredibly reasonable. Everyone that works there is friendly and eager to get you anything you need. Two important points, the correct address is on south Durango not north Durango and we had a rental car. I can't imagine how much a cab would cost from the strip. I will be back over and over.

1 Thank crimlaw79

Lakewood, Colorado
“Sababa's”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Sababa’s is a Kosher Israeli, Jewish, Middle Eastern cuisine restaurant with outstanding food. I usually dine at Sababa’s every time I’m in Las Vegas. It is away from the Strip and Downtown and due west but the drive is truly worth it. This restaurant is Chabad Supervised and every time I’ve been there, there is a Rabbi overseeing everything. I usually have a swarma plate for around $13.00. Having lived in Israel this restaurant and the customers really remind me of an Israeli Restaurant of Israel. The food is very tasty and very delicious the atmosphere is clean and the people who work there are kind, modest and generous. That you love Jews and Israelis you have to eat here an experience the hospitality passed from the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through the owners of Sababa’s.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Nefesh B
San Francisco, California, United States
“Worth driving to the desert”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised finding such a good quality food at such a small and modest place. Shish kebab was awesome. Will come back!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank irrumba
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Small but fast and delicious!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I found this place, quite by accident, while looking for a quick lunch stop! I saw the sign for Falafel, and thought I would try it. I was NOT disappointed! This place is Kosher, and it is authentic. The place is informal - you order at the counter and they prepare your food. The seating is limited but I haven't had a problem finding a seat. The food was fresh - and it is very good hummos (like my Grandma made!) - the bread is fresh and warm, the falafel is the best I have had! Light and fluffy and cooked through. I brought my daughter there also, who had just returned from Israel! This is the real thing! I recommend the salad, falafel, and hummos! The kabob was great also. Service was good and was very friendly!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ADavis64
Croton on Hudson, New York
“Small, not fancy, but friendly and delicious”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

For those who need Kosher food, this is THE Best I have had in Vegas and DELICIOUS. Service was excellent and we were fed until we could eat no more. Prices were very reasonable. Seating is limited and it's not a fancy place, but clean, friendly and service is fast. This is definately a place I will be going again and again.

• Visited August 2011