“Small but fast and delicious!”

Sababa Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,246 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Description: At Sababa Mediterranean Grill we bring the sounds, colors and flavors to Las Vegas. Sababa Mediterranean Grill strives to serve fresh, high quality meals at affordable prices. Transport yourself to the Mediterranean and try any one of our bowls,plates, pitas or wraps, salads or one of our infamous Sababa Signature Dishes!
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Small but fast and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I found this place, quite by accident, while looking for a quick lunch stop! I saw the sign for Falafel, and thought I would try it. I was NOT disappointed! This place is Kosher, and it is authentic. The place is informal - you order at the counter and they prepare your food. The seating is limited but I haven't had a problem finding a seat. The food was fresh - and it is very good hummos (like my Grandma made!) - the bread is fresh and warm, the falafel is the best I have had! Light and fluffy and cooked through. I brought my daughter there also, who had just returned from Israel! This is the real thing! I recommend the salad, falafel, and hummos! The kabob was great also. Service was good and was very friendly!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ADavis64

Croton on Hudson, New York
“Small, not fancy, but friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

For those who need Kosher food, this is THE Best I have had in Vegas and DELICIOUS. Service was excellent and we were fed until we could eat no more. Prices were very reasonable. Seating is limited and it's not a fancy place, but clean, friendly and service is fast. This is definately a place I will be going again and again.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank NyTravelinMan14
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Christmas Day Dinner-Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2009

We found this place open near the Red Rock after a little research. My mom is kosher, so it was a little treat for her too.
You order at the counter, and they make each item for you as you order. The downside is large parties like ours may not get to eat together. On the other hand, it was nice to get the kids going first.

The food was good, but a little pricey. You do pay extra for kosher supervision and we know that. My chciken shawarma was lacking in quantity of chicken, but it was very good.

Pita is fresh and the hummus as a hint of something...we forgot to ask. Tasted like peanut butter to me!

Soup of the day was excellent, and the group walked away satisifed. No dessert options though, so we had to go back to the hotel.

1 Thank AZ-Traveler85253
San Diego, California
“Kebabs to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2008

Sababa 's service is not for the faint of heart - it is kind of loud, disorganized, and chaotic.

However, if you are looking for kebabs, shawarma, and other Israeli (kosher meat) delights, you have found your little heaven in Las Vegas.

My vegetarian companion really enjoyed the falafel and hummus platter, but I cannot imagine coming here without the kebabs or shish kebabs. Grab your drink from the refrigerator in the dining area, and feel right at home.

This place is an adventure, both for the cultural experience, and the super food. It is a pretty long trek from the Strip, but it is really worth the trip.

1 Thank Adamchik
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this place know how to serve up a pretty good falafel platter. a tad salty though, but there is a boba tea place right...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

this place know how to serve up a pretty good falafel platter. a tad salty though, but there is a boba tea place right across the square...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook