“Disgusting”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Unfortunately we made the mistake of having breakfast here as we wrongly thought it would be of a similar standard to the many that we have been to across US.
It was absolutely disgusting! The coffee was served up in a previous customers unwashed mug and the server looked amazed that we asked for a clean one. One breakfast was served on an unwashed plate with remnants of another breakfast stuck to the underside - it was so revolting it put my husband off eating his lukewarm offering. The pancakes were tepid and although the plate was surprisingly clean, the pancakes contained threads from a piece of cloth and we shuddered to think where it came from!
Based on our experience alone this place should be closed down for an urgent clean and staff training on food hygiene

1  Thank Clare M

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I never usually eat breakfast and this place has confirmed why. I ordered a build-your-own breakfast of sausages, hash browns, eggs and toast. The toast was soggy, the eggs were undercooked, the hash brown wasn't cooked either. The sausages were okay though. Definitely give this one a miss.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I were out on the strip on Friday nite.. we were playing slots at the Palazzo and by surprise got comped with tickets to see Paul Anka at the last minute so we missed dinner. Afterwards walking down the strip we saw this Denny's and said let's have breakfast! It was busy but we got seated in 5 min or so and had great service. The food was hot and fresh adding fuel to keep going for a few more joints.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had an amazing and sumptuous breakfast of hash browns, fried eggs, fresh tasting orange juice, bread, jams, jellies and bread. Don't have pork so dont know about that but those who have it love it.
A typical healthy american breakfast. Huge helping actually couldn't finish mine ;-) had to share it with my son :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I don't really care to eat at Denny's, but we ate here because it was the closest restaurant to our hotel. Food was ok, service was ok, but that's it. It's nothing that I crave or go out of my way for.