Ways to Experience Drai's Nightclub
Nightlife Tour
4 Reviews
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews hip hop pool party bottle service day bed dance club dance floor free entry lots of fun dj cromwell beachclub clubs rap vegas promoter stage strip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Migos hasn't came out and it's well after 3 am and it was 75 for women and 125 for men general admission last I checked and the dj wasnt the greatest.
So am I owed a refund if you pay for a artist to perform and they never show????

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Spent a lot of money waiting for a headliner that showed up way late. Would have spent my money having fun at tables rather than being messed around by promoters and hosts.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Like another review, I too was less than impressed with Drai’s. When the place was empty, and the only people who could sit or stand without being told to move along, where those in the VIP sections. Seriously? They have their clientele they cater too, it clear, but if you have other options...go elsewhere. So glad I didn’t pay to get in, however wish I was paid for my waisted time.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend to see young thug at Drais nightclub. When we came in, after a few minutes of walking around it was obvious that there’s really no where to stand UNLESS you had a VIP section. The club is packed, understandably, but no room to stand around. Some of us don’t want to buy VIP nor can afford it so to have the club set up in such a way is no fun or fair. Second, we wanted to get just a cup of water but were told by the bartender with an attitude that they only had bottles for $10. I get you guys want to make money, but that is very much ridiculous. Third, we were standing behind a group of about 12 people who had a VIP table smoking joints so we decided to smoke. A security guard came up to us and made us put it out or else we would have to leave yet nothing was said to the people in front of us because they were in VIP and we later found out they are frequent at that club because we saw them being friendly with the security. Definitely won’t be going back there, waste of money to be uncomfortable.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank 881alicej
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Went to see dj pauly d for swim night and came back for drais after hours on Friday. Always buy your tickets in advance for cheaper entry.

Date of experience: July 2019