“The BEST Gelato I've had in the US!”
Review of Cafe Gelato

Cafe Gelato
Ranked #11 of 163 Dessert in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 5, 2012

So I make it a point to try Gelato in every city I visit since I'm a HUGE gelato fan and I have to say, the banana toffee crunch was the most delicious gelato I've had in this country!! And this place has stiff competition, Jean Phillipe is also in the Bellagio and there's tons of gelato places all over the city. If u're a gelato fan, u can't miss this on ur next Vegas visit!

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stayed at the Aria which has Jean Phillipe Pastisserie in it, its also in Bellagio and I ate at both stores. I liked Cafe Gelato's Gelato and alot of the savory pasteries even more than Jean Phillipe's! I walked past both Jean Phillipe's to get pasteries from here for breakfast on out last morning. We didnt think the chocolate croissants, or Pain au Chocolat for you Francophiles, were as good as Jean Phillipe's but the bacon and egg brioche was outstanding! The Gelato flavors were very traditional with some, and very unique on others which made for a great mix. I thought it was very authentic, it never is as good as in the streets of Siena in Italy, but this is about as close in Vegas! Of course its not cheap, but is any food in Vegas cheap anymore???

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Super service, wonderful atmosphere. Pricy, but worth every penny. Wonderful place to relax and enjoy lunch.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

This is the Cafe Gelato at the Bellagio. We each had a different gelato one day and they were very good. We tried lemon, mixed berry, and dulce de leche (which was the best one). Prices are okay. Great variety of gelato flavors. Nice place for a break!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

Delicious and beautiful gelato in the Bellagio hotel. A small is plenty and hard to resist as you're walking by.

1  Thank dobie397

Been to Cafe Gelato? Share your experiences!