“Very Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I met a business associate here and was pleased with the menu, service and food. I ordered pad thai with pork, and there was very good. The waitress asked me how spicy I wanted it on a scale of 1-10. I said, "0, and with no green onions." My food was perfect when it arrived. I would have liked a little more of the peanuts, but I probably didn't need it.

I will go back.

By the way, we were the second ones in the restaurant after it opened at 11. By the time we left, every seat in the restaurant was taken, and there were people waiting to get in. One of the people waiting was a former Top Chef contestant who owns his own restaurant in town.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was such a memorable meal- I loved the spice quotient and the flavourings of the food.. It made you want to eat more than humanly possible! So obviously, I ordered a whole lot of take out.. I wish they had air conditioning though.. In the hot summers, with just the fans, it makes it a bit hard to focus on the great meal in front of you. Great big portions and GREAT value for money!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a favorite of my Las Vegas coworkers, so we visit regularly when I come to town (and when I don't, although I'm not there). I'm not a big Thai fan, but I do find good food there, from the beef salad (not a euphemism) to the pad thai. Tea is good, Thai or not, iced or not, and eight can get out of there for $100 including gratuity. Just remember that a 2 on cold meals is more like a 4 on the hot, and don't believe your coworkers when they say a 10 isn't too bad.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

everything! Great service Great menu Great food! Went to 2 of 3 places they have! Went here on Trip advisor recommendation and was not disappointed.Will be back on my next trip always crowded but worth the wait!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is my second time eating at this Zagat rated restaurant. It also is considered a past "Best of Las Vegas" winner. I went on a Tuesday evening for dinner and restaurant was very busy. We were seated on the south end of the restaurant with upholstered chair against the wall and then a table with chairs. The upholstery needs to be steam cleaned, as it is easily discernable to see where the wear of seating is visible.

We were presented menus that had food stains on them, torn corners, white out tape on top of changed prices, etc. When the check presenter later came, that looked old and like it had seen better days.

Service is slow and no one there smiles. However, food is tasty and diners are given a generous portion. The restaurant needs sprucing up in the way of dusting and ensuring things look nice, but the food is good.

Been to Archi's Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!