“Good food, okay service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #508 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I normally really enjoy visits to BJ's Brewhouse. The food is good and I feel comfortable coming here with my three children (ages 5, 3 and 1 month). It is kind of loud in here, so I know that my children aren't disturbing other patrons. Portions are nicely sized.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had the best damn omelette I ever had in my life here! Prices were great, service was outstanding and food was delicious. I would definitely eat here again when visiting next time!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I recently ate at BJ's. The menu was varied and offered many choices. All the prices were reasonable. I started us out with some of their microbrewed beers. They were very good! My fish dinner was outstanding. My wife had a dinner salad which was very good. Our service was excellent. We will return to BJ's. It truly is a great meal and a beer or two.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Beer and Pizza after hiking Calico Hills was very good. Good fast service and very appeasing ambiance

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food is fantastic, service is friendly and atmosphere is casual. This is 'the' place for diners with gluten allergies - you can get a full course meal -- soup, salad, entree and dessert -- and enjoy every bite. The gluten-free pizza is the best ever - even had my husband (who does not required gluten-free meals) try it and he thought it was excellent. Also shared the gluten-free pazookie and it was great!

For those who don't have a gluten-free issue, you must try their beers. Ask your server for recommendations. Also very good wine choices are available.

Avoid long lines on weekends and go on a weeknight for a more relaxing experience.