“Good Service”

Ranked #18 of 148 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The service was good and the coffee shop was clean but the prices are a bit higher than I am use to at home

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lines are along, baristas are marginally trained, customers who act like paying $4 coffee entitle them to act like thugs. Zero management at both of these mall-based stores. Howard Schultz would throw a fit if he were here.

1  Thank Phil D
Reviewed July 2, 2013

You really cant go wrong with this place for a quick coffee and
danish. These coffee shops are good quality and value even
in Vegas.

1  Thank William W
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Why do Starbucks staff always take so long to serve. Also one of the staff called me weird when I asked for some butter to put on my scone!

1  Thank Hazey69
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have never been a big fan of Starbucks but given my circumstance during a recent stay in Las Vegas I was compelled or so I thought at the time, to get my early AM coffee at their store adjacent to Treasure Island. Since I have always found their Dark Roast to be bitter, I opted for the Blond....what a surprise as it turned out to be bitter, tasted old and over roasted. I enjoy quality smooth, strong,evenly roasted beans. In my opinion Starbucks doesn't come close yet people still flock for their product...To each his own...but really why would anyone who enjoys good coffee bother with Starbucks? In my humble opinion they always provide coffee which has the taste more comparable to Instant than to a quality coffee....