“Great vegan restaurant!”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #18 of 6,023 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good vegan restaurant - great variety at reasonable prices. Very informal setting with great service.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (475)

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

A short walk from the Fremont Experience and well worth the walk . I almost always get the Black Bean Burger here . It’s my favorite and I really seldom have room for cheesecake but maybe some day I will . This burger is huge so enjoy

Reviewed January 3, 2020

This may be located downtown, but its worth the trip - the food is Vegetarian, cheap and very very tasty. They are never that busy, but it's always best to make a reservation just in case.

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I’m not even vegan but holy balls this place is amazing!! I had The Torre Washington. My friend had the Muchas Gracias. I can’t even believe how delicious they both were. My friend ordered the Molten Lava Cake with ice cream and I practically fought here over the last bite. I wish they had one in my hometown!!! Def worth a visit!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019

If I'm in Las Vegas I'm going to go and eat in VegeNation. No questions about it. Who'd have thought a vegan restaurant would flourish in a city live Vegas?
However, VegeNation continues to thrive and when it serves up such great dishes as tempura avocado tacos it's easy to see why. Add in a great selection of craft beers and it's a winner.
I simply can't recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to VegeNation? Share your experiences!