“Just shocking” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace - CLOSED

Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighborhood: The Strip
London, England, United Kingdom
“Just shocking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

although the food was pretty good - not really deserving of a star but good.

However the service was so bad and so rude we were desperate to leave

Avoid at all costs

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Michael H

Pasadena, California, USA
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food is so tastey. The butternut squash soup is to die for. The Caesar salad is perfect. The romaine is lightly coated with the dressing. The chicken with the noodles topped with an egg is perfectly matched. The pork loin with the fried rice is perfectly cooked. I highly reccomend this restuarant to everyone. It is a bit pricey but it is good to treat oneself once in awhile.

Monrovia, California
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

We were eager to try this restaurant, as we've only had great experiences at Bradley Ogden's restaurant in Solvang (Root 246) and wanted to have a nice dinner while in Vegas.
We made a reservation and were seated on time, but were seated in the back next to the kitchen area, so there was constant foot traffic, which I wouldn't have minded if the food had been enjoyable. Unfortunately, our server was a bit put off when we decided to not get a bottle of wine, but ordered 2 glasses. He seemed a bit put off. We ordered Rib Eye steaks and it was 20 minutes before we got bread. Another 40 minutes for our dinners to arrive and other tables around us were complaining about the wait. The servers apologized for the delay. Our steaks arrived and were dried pieces of shoe leather. No wine reduction sauce and no mushrooms, just a piece of dried meat on some mashed potatoes. We did order our steaks with "slight pink" in the center, but I guess the chef doesn't know what that means. Our steak knives could barely cut the meat. Our waiter knew we were not pleased and brought a second glass of wine on the house. We paid our bill and left. We are used to eating in nice places and willing to pay if the experience is a good one. Bradley Ogden takes such pride at his other restaurant and I assume he isn't on the premises in Vegas much, or the quality would be much better. There are so many nice places in Vegas to eat, I will never go back to this place.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dots32729
Howell
“Average - Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Had a meal here with a group. Had the hummous and thought it was fantastic. That is where my enthusiasm ended. The steak I had was not marbled, it was a hunk of fat with some meat mixed in. The desert I had, some sugar cake, was mediocre as well.

I did however find the wait staff to be fantastic. I may go back some day to give it another try, but my first trip left me wanting.

Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Food at its finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Second time we have been here. The atmosphere is very serene, the service sublime and the food is outstanding. If you are serious about food, service and atmosphere coming together in almost perfect harmony, you need to try this place. As with all of the top restaurants in Vegas it is very expensive.

Visited February 2012