“Cheap, fast, fantastic....anytime day or night!”

Roberto's Taco Shop
Ranked #1,164 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Mexico, New York
“Cheap, fast, fantastic....anytime day or night!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My daughter directed me to Roberto's and she was right, excellent food, fast service and where can you get 3 rolled taco's w/cheese and pickled jalapeno's for $2.00...nowhere like this. A must stop when you are around the strip area and looking for something outstanding and cheap!

• Visited January 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Fills the Hungry spot”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Everything was fresh, service was fast and I just plain liked it!! Keep up the good work. Trip advisor tells me I must write more, if the food is good, service is great what more do I need to say

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Value Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had some time to kill while waiting for work to be done on the car, so I went for a walk and looked for somewhere to eat, and found Roberto's, right next to a Taco Bell. The setup of the restaurant is somewhere between fast-food and a casual restaurant. I went alone, so I only ordered one dish. The Monday special was a chicken burrito, rice, beans, and a drink (with unlimited refills) for $3.99, so I ordered that. The chicken burrito was large and well-made, although a little dry for my taste, with only chicken, onion, and pepper inside. Fortunately, they have a nice little salsa bar with good salsa, so the dryness was not a problem. Overall, Roberto's seems to offer big portions of quality Mexican food at great prices.

• Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not your average Quick Food.”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Roberto's Mexican food eateries are spread all over the Las Vegas valley. I have personally eaten at 4 of them and have always found the food appetizing and fresh. They are not your usual sit down mexican food place but instead has more of a cafeteria atmosphere. What it lack in ambiance it makes up in price. All in all a good place to eat quick, quality, Mexican food.

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good and Fast”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I had a cheese enchilada and a beef burrito, I was more a fan of the enchilada than the burrito, but i loved the sides and the price. I will definitely be returning to Roberto's!

• Visited February 2012

Been to Roberto's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!