“Our New Spot !”
Review of Vintner Grill

Vintner Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintner Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #499 of 4,893 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Hualapai
Description: Vintner Grill is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas' finest off-Strip restaurants (yes there is more to Las Vegas than the Strip). The menu features American dishes with Mediterranean influences from Spain, France, and Italy. While the menu changes daily, signature dishes include Bouillabaisse, white bean hummus, halibut with cous cous, and taglietelli pasta with a braised lamb Bolognese. Per its name, Vintner Grill boasts an extensive wine list with more than 250 wines representing 10 distinct countries from across the globe. A selection of 30 artisan beers from around the world is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails. Whether you're here for dinner, drinks, dessert (or all of the above) Vintner Grill is a must for anyone in the culinary set. Oh, and by the way, it's an event venue to die for.
Las vegas/Henderson
“Our New Spot !”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Loved every thing about this place ....... That was until we got our steak . I'm sure it was just a random bad steak but a real bummer no the less . With that said every other experience was fantastic . The ambience was second to none the food ( watercress salad,bread selection and cheese and meat plate were off the hook ! Service was perfect and the mood was set . We will be back for sure (not real sure I would visit the NY strip steak again ). This is our new favorite spot and we are on the other side of town in GVR but well worth the drive . Oh did I mention great wine list as well .

• Visited January 2013

Laguna Beach, California
“Well worth the 20 minute drive from the strip”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I are foodies and I hate the pretension of the expensive restaurants on the strip. This restaurant has it all - great food, great service, large wine list and beautiful "art deco updated" decor. There is so much choice here - the cheese and meat selection for appetizers was amazing. We opted though to split a ceasar salad - unbelievable presentation and taste - it's individual leaves wrapped in a sheet of proscuitto with a bread stick slicing through the middle like a baton. We followed that with an amazing flatbread of white aspargus, truffle oiled mushrooms and fontina cheese. It was so good I took the rest for breakfast the next day!! My husband had the most divine short rib stroganoff with fresh noodles - tender and melt in your mouth yummy. The only glitch with dinner was my crab ravioli which the waiter told me was Rachel Ray's favorite when she dined there. He said she liked it so much she made a recipe like it on her show. My problem wasn't with the crab ravioli but with the things they put on the dish. It was smothered in mushrooms, micro basil and halved cherry tomatoes - flavors that in my opinion don't mesh with crab. So I pushed that all aside and ate the crab - very tasty after all. Our waiter was fabulous - explained everything and gave suggestions on house specialties when asked. Very attentive. The bread selection was great - 7 different kinds from which to choose to go along with their amazing butter terrine with two "holes" for 2 different kinds of dipping oils - a lemon granata and chili pepper oil. We were too full for dessert - a shame because they had a nice selection. We will definitely return every time we come to Vegas.

• Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Ambiance Limited Menu”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The atmosphere is terrific with sleek decor and vintange movies in the background. More listings of cheese available than actual food selections. Cheese is a big item for them but I have rarely seen anyone actually eat it.
Food is good but if you are a repeat customer the menu becomes limited.
Wait service is variable. A birthday celebration was disappointing with no special dessert or acknowledgement of the occasion despite advance notice. Attempts to prompt the waitress were unpleasant and useless. Other times the wait staff is terrific. Still it left an unpleasant memory.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank NVBetsy
Delray Beach, Florida
“Wow! Excellent grill, and top notch service!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I understand I am reviewing the grill with the Vegas location, but if you have a rental car, you need to check out the vintner grill in summerlin, Vegas. We had a 40th birthday celebration there, and the outdoor seating locations were awesome! It was like we were on a Caribbean island in our own cabana. Wine list was extensive, as were offerings of cheese. From the chicken to the fish offerings as well as other unique menu items, the menu had everything even for the most picky diners. This is a must go at either location when you are in Vegas!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent place in Summerlin”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Located in Summerlin business district, this upscale bar and restaurant has quickly become one of my favorites. We came on a Thursday night which is usually one of the busiest nights of the week, without a reservation. Fortunately, we found a bar sitting. The decor is very classy, the ambience conducive for business or romantic evening, the waitstaff are very professional
and friendly. The food are always good, never had a bad experience so far. I highly recommend this place.

Been to Vintner Grill? Share your experiences!