“Great place”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

This is such a great place. Open till like 4am. The food is amazing and the service is great. If you are in Vegas its a must.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

this place is great. look no further! i am a regular here and wouldnt go anywhere else! all the cooks are unique and great!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you like sushi and teppan this is the place to go...Tiger puts on a great show as he masterfully creates your meal and sauces to match...I take all of my out of town guests here and recommend them to anyone who is looking for high quality, well priced food served with flare.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I just went to Musashi the other day because we were visting Vegas. We went there because I saw it on the Food Network. Tiger cooked for us. He is excellent and the best Japanesse food that I have every had. The sauces he made were very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to Musashi and had my socks blown off by the quality of the food, sauces and showmanship BUT I've also gone and had a rather bland/average experience. It has never been 'bad' per se, but if my initial experience hadn't been so awesome... I'm not sure I would have gone back.

Tiger is great. The man knows how to create some interesting dishes/sauces and his Teppan skills are unmatched.

However.... if you get one of the other chefs, you'll probably be left wanting more. The non-teppan side of the restaurant is rather ordinary and I probably wouldn't go back if that was all that was offered.

So basically I sum it up like this.... 100% worth a visit if you can ensure that Tiger will be your chef for the evening. Otherwise it's kind of a ho-hum experience.

1  Thank Matt H

Been to Musashi Japanese Steakhouse? Share your experiences!