“Delivery to Hotel”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We called & ordered delivery locally to our hotel - food was amazing ESP the pizza really fresh & tasty.
Also ordered burgers & cheese steaks - again really good.
Fast service & really good value!!!

There are newer reviews for Sofia's PIzza

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Ordered in from Sofia's on our last night in Vegas. Was not sure what to expect. I had read a few reviews on tripadvisor which were mostly good. I ordered the side of spanakopita (2 pieces)and Gyros sandwich. My husband ordered the troy salad with Shawarma meat. The food arrived fairly quickly and was piping hot! The container with my Gyros must have weighed a good pound or more! The pita on my Gyro was a thinner wrap like and it was soft, fresh and slightly crispy. The slices of meat were chopped in smaller chunks, and there were chopped tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and the yummiest Tzatziki stuffed into the pita. It was a party for my mouth! My husband's salad was very fresh full of chickpeas and lemon and there was a huge mound of meat on top! These folks do not skimp on anything! The spanakopita had a crispy phyllo crust and plenty of spinach with feta interspersed throughout. However, I wish thery had seasoned the spinach a bit more, it was a bit bland and I could not taste the Feta very well. But other than that little complaint, the rest was the best I had ever had! The prices are also very reasonable! We will definitely order from or go to Sophias on our next trip to Vegas!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 24, 2007

The lamb gyros were wonderful and their selection of pizzas as well. =)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sofia's PIzza? Share your experiences!