“Good thai”

Arawan Thai Bistro and Dessert
Get food delivered
Ranked #12 of 5,593 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Good thai food in not the best atmosphere. Water Toilets wasn’t working... so have to use bottles to clean your hands and rinse the toilets.
The food was good but not as extraordinary as expected reading the reviews. However price/quality extremely good for Las vegas. Is good to be in restaurant outside the Strip. So if you like to go for goor Thai food but doesn’t care about a too fancy place, a must go

1  Thank JankeesR

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Friends took me to the Arawan for Thai food. Driving up to it, I was very suspicious, and not at all thrilled to get out of the car, as it's surrounded by sketchy adult clubs and stores. But being the adventurer that I am, I followed my friends into a lovely room, where we were welcomed and immediately seated. We ordered a variety of dishes to try, from pad thai, to vegetarian dishes to curries. Everything we ordered was abundant and delicious. My friends especially loved their desserts, which were beautifully plated. I would highly recommend Arawan Thai Bistro and Dessert for anyone wanting a quiet, authentic Thai meal away from the madness of Las Vegas.

1  Thank Posiblonde
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We were passing through Vegas and were looking forward to trying this place after reading reviews. We got take out and then 2 bites into our food we realized it had a really bad mold taste. My brothers’ $25 Ribeye was mostly chunks of fat with a little beef. $55 dollars later, we tossed the food and payed yet more money to eat elsewhere. So gross. Just don’t go there. While I was waiting for my order I noticed other people had sent their entrees back, no desserts were available/no pastry chef, they were out of things, and there were like 2-3 people working on a Friday night. Seems like it’s poorly run. Just don’t go there.

1  Thank Tara H
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Despite being in a somewhat sketchy strip mall, the food and service made up for it. Really good Thai food. Watch the spice degree(1-10) because they aim high. The whole catfish is out of this world and gigantic. Definitely enough to split for most.

2  Thank Jim C
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

When the Uber turned into the strip mall that houses Arawan we thought, “This can’t be right..!” But don’t let the dodgy surroundings deter you. If this restaurant were in my hometown, I’d go there weekly. We had garlic black pepper tofu, drunken noodles with tofu and the mango island dessert. The flavors were less sweet and more complex than one normally gets with Thai cuisine. And the prices were a welcome break from pricey casino fare. We aren’t in Vegas often, but we’ll go to Arawan the next time we’re in town.