“Great Find”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 5,318 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

If you like Thai food this place I highly recommend. The service was great and friendly and the food was excellent. We started with the Arawan Fresh Roll which was real good with there home made sauce. Then my wife had the Duck Drunken Noodles and I had the Squid Ink Drunken Noodles. We both raved about our plates and finished the dinner with their Mango Island Dessert which was so beautiful we hated to put a spoon in it but when we did we did not leave a bite. If you like Thai this is the place to try.

Date of visit: December 2016
4  Thank Explorer03108
Write a reviewReviews (606)

Reviewed November 30, 2016

I lived in Thailand and haven't seen Namtok or Crispy Pork & Morning glory on a menu since I got back to the US. Both these dishes immediately transported me back to Thailand with the rich flavors and amazing ingredients. If I lived in Vegas, I would eat here ALL the time. Reservations are definitely recommended. This is one of the most impressive meals I've had in a long time.

4  Thank Liz_Lemonade
Reviewed November 29, 2016

This Thai restaurant is in the same Koreantown strip mall on Sahara Avenue as the one made "famous" by Anthony Bourdain named Lotus of Siam. The service is friendly and the Tom Yum soup was the very well spiced and super delicious. The duck drunken noodles were okay, but not impressive like the soup. The soup was one of the best Tom Yum soups I've tasted.

There were four lawyers discussing business over lunch at the table next to mine and three tourist couples at other tables in the restaurant. This restaurant is on the backside of the strip mall near a store called "Danger Close Tactical".

1  Thank gmkinhawaii
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place in old outdated stripmall . Don't let that fool u. Inside is cozy nice background music with excellent Thai food. I went with mild hot which is not hot at all so if u spicy pick medium to start with. Ask for table right or left of entrance to avoid wind draft when customers open front door. Hot tea honey dew was flavorful. This is great place.. period.

1  Thank Bajantravel
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

A really good place to go.
They have water with strawberries this is a cool thing and really tasty.
Their Eggroll is the best I had.
The other food is tasty too.

1  Thank guy1243