“Drove around for a while”

Hedary's Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #1,143 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

And decided to stop at Hedarys. It was SuperBowl Sunday and there was only four of us being served. The kitchen staff was busy preparing for SB party but our food came quickly. It was delicious. We had a parsley and wheat salad with lime dressing. Ingredients were fresh fresh fresh and it was tasty. Also had rolled ground sirloin with rice.
Waiter was attentive and informative and because business was slow he sent time telling us about the restaurants history.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a restaurant that would be open on Sahara Boulevard, and found this place. Lovely Devore and very pleasant welcoming. Tasty food and would recommend highly.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to try Hedary's because we were in the mood for some Mediterranean food. We have also tried Khoury's which I believe may be a sister restaurant. Since this one was closer we thought it would be just as good and it was. We ordered the Labni Matoom which I have a total weakness for. I can devour that stuff like it's nobody's business. It pairs perfectly with their warm and delicious bread. I think we had a few baskets of the bread to slowly enjoy our Labni. We both ordered the chicken shish kabob which is usually my go to comfort food. The rice was really tasty and the vegetables were perfectly cooked with great flavor. We ordered a side of Baba Ganoosh which was really smoky and a great addition. I had some food left over and it was even better the next day with the Labni.

This place is great and it's definitely going to be on our list of restaurant rotations. I'm even thinking about going back this weekend :P

Check this place out! If you like this type of food you will not be disappointed. YUM!!!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We arrived on a cold rainy day, were greeted warmly and seated promptly. We ordered mezza (salad items ) with some sides. Food arrived promptly and was very, very tasty.
I eat this type of food very frequently and enjoy slightly different types of preparation.The restaurant has changed hands, some of the other reviewers were concerned about that. Possibly some adjustments needed to be worked out, but our dining experience was excellent.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This place has recently been sold to a nonfamily member and the food is horrible smaller portions salty food

1  Thank Vegasmed