“Very Good Pho”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This place is always busy, therefore speaks for the quality of food.
PHO is always tasty and fresh.
As in any other casual dining, do not expect excellent service.
But a good Vietnamese restaurant to go to.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

First time eating here. Very good and tasty food. Wait was around 10 minutes. Food arrived a few minutes after it was ordered. Service was great. 2 of us ate for under $25.00. Worth the trip to this part of town. We will be back!!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Pho Kim Long hands down, is the best 'pho' restaurant in town. I know we (Vegas) don't have much of a 'Chinatown' being it only stretches a few blocks, but this is the best. My girlfriends and I frequent Pho Kim Long like it's on speed dial. We are very familiar with the wonderful, clean, and quick staff that we always sit at the same table.
Regardless of what time you go, you can almost guarantee it's crowded, and though on the weekend after the clubs get out, it can be loud... The food is always quick and fresh and so delicious. I think it's their broth.. You can eat pho all over town, but it doesn't come close to the gigantic bowl of goodness they serve you at Kim Long's every time. I mean literally, every time.
There's probably close to 200 items on the menu and everything is served traditional family style so you should be aware of that before you try to order more than one thing at a time.
That being said if you order fried rice, just imagine a large to go box filled. The pho is served as i believe most places do, with a fresh plate of bean sprouts, sliced chili's, fresh cut limes, and basil leaves. Then of course a giant bowl of greatness..
It's always clean and everyone is always courteous. Again we go there so often, we don't need menus and they know the little things we always want: extra lime, cilantro, and chili oil.. They bring it right when we sit down, and ask us how we are with a much wanted welcome greeting.
There's always a very handsome door guy taking names, and he seats you as well. It really does get crowded after 3 am. But then again, this is Vegas, so most of us don't even get off work until then, so it's all second nature.
There isn't a bar, but they do offer some beers, of course the japanese variety, and i believe some domestics. They almost always ask you, or just bring over a hot pot of tea. Of course they bring over glasses of water and wait for you until you are ready to order. Once you do order I'd say you're food will arrive piping hot and in front of you in ehhhh....5 mins. give or take a minute. And perfect.
There's a reason my girls and I, plus everyone else we know, go here to eat.. You should definitely swing by if you're in town and especially if you are out late at night and want to eat some where cheaper than anywhere else and too delicious to describe.
As far as how long you have to wait if its crowded; I'd say maybe 20 minutes. The restaurant is pretty big, and everyone (even groups) always seem to get done pretty fast. The service being so fast helps in that. They also always keep your table clean. As soon as your done with your plates someone is there to pick it up with a smile. They have a staff person for every post, so it's very efficient.
Oh yea, the price. I can only tell you the prices of what I always order, but it's about the same for everything. Pho combination is about $8 and pad thai $12. I'll go so far as to say between $10 and $15 again, some lower, some a bit more..But well worth it. who knows maybe i'll see ya there. enjoy!

1  Thank 990tinac
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were glad me made the trip to China town to try out the pho place recommended by our hotel. The food was very very good! The service however, was not. The hostess ignored us for probaby 20 minutes upon our arrival. She didn't seem to know what she was doing. I finally got her attention and told her to put us on the list to be seated. Once we finally did get seated, the service improved. I read that the restaurant is open all night, so it would be a great meal after a night of partying! We were very impressed with the food, which is very large portions. Worth the trip across town!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Hands down, the best pho in LV. We always get the Pho combination with the mongolian beef. You need to have white rice and put all of the mongolian beef sauce on the rice and eat together. The price is very reasonable and for the taste... it cannot be beat. We had tried many places in the LV area for Pho and take my word, this is the best!