“Best Pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We stumbled upon Grimaldi's accidentally and WOW were we impressed. The service was second to none and the thin crust pizza was absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to return in the fall!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Large pizza menu with 3 different sizes. All good. Place is "New York decorated" with photos of the big apple and lots of subway memorabilia. Nice. I liked it. Although the pizza offerings are plentiful, there is not much more to choose from. The only other menu items are salads and calzones. My guests were pleased with their selections but I was not happy with mine. I ordered a Mediterranean salad which the menu promised would have feta cheese and olives. The olives were few in number and the feta cheese could only be found with a magnifying glass. When I pointed this out to a server (our waiter was less than attentive), the situation was quickly remedied with the offering of a small saucer with plenty of feta cheese.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Took a friend out to lunch on Monday, and honestly, didn't really look at prices as we ordered. Both she and I both ordered a small pizza (hers no meat), plus one glass of wine and one soft drink - bill was $53.85 before tip. Pizza was good, server pleasant, but felt it was WAY overpriced. Just cannot recommend based on price.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

The house salad is full of many favorite items and covered in a nice Vinaigrette Dressing. They have several sauces to choose from. The topping list has just about anything you would want on a Pizza. They have a really nice patio seating area.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I love pizza but this is by far my favorite. The crust is amazing and I never leave a crumb behind. I recommend the margarita pizza! Yum:)

Date of visit: October 2017