“Dinner in Las Vegas”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Green Valley
Ranked #407 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peru, VT
“Dinner in Las Vegas”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you like thin crust pizza, this place is good for a reasonably- priced meal in Las Vegas. My husband and I shared a small antipasto salad, which was made of fresh mozzarella, salami, olives, and roasted red peppers, and was served with bread. We also shared a pizza topped with sausage, olives and fresh basil. I would say the food and drinks were average- ok but nothing special. Our shared dessert was a sampler trio- we tried the cannoli (did not like), the tira mi su(ok- needed more booze and sugar) and the Oreo cheesecake(really good). The server was pleasant and the service was good. Dinner came to about $65 including a tip.

1 Thank KC2000Peru_VT

• Turkish first
Mineral Wells, Texas
“Pizza!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Fast seating, great house wine (better than wine menu), perfect crust and oh so tasty!!!! I will definitely return for pizza here. The salads look wonderful too.

Savannah, Georgia
“Best Pizza in Las Vegas”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is officially one of the best pizza places I have been to. Being a Chicago pizza girl I normally do not like thin crust pizza but this was wonderful. Fresh toppings, fresh mozzarella, and brick oven perfectly cooked crust I couldn't stop eating. Grimaldi's was one of our best meals in Vegas and at $36 for beer, salad, and pizza you can't beat the price.

1 Thank jlnorton00
Texas
“Best pizza in my life!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I can not begin to explain the profound experience I had at this restaurant. The service was good but this pizza was the most amazing pizza I have every had. When it arrived at the table and I took my slice off it appeared that it wasn't all the way cooked and I thought great another sucky pizza but when I put it in my mouth I thought I had died and gone to heaven. They cut their tomatoes to thick for the caprese salad, if you order that ask them to cut a little thinner. We wanted to eat all of our meals here for the remainder of our trip! I'm so excited that they have one close to me at home.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was one of our favorites in Vegas. The location is great and the prices are reasonable, so a great value. The service was good and the pizza is very authentic and tastes great. Overall our best meal while in Vegas, which surprised us.

Visited May 2013