“Awesome Pizza!!!”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Green Valley
Ranked #423 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Awesome Pizza!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ate here 3 times this past week out in Las Vegas it was so good. Also an exceptional value for being right inside the Palazzo Resort and Hotel. I stared each meal with the Antipasto Salad which consists of Fresh Mozzarella cheese, delicious salami, a mixture of olives and soft bread. The cheese was so fresh and wonderful it just melts in your mouth. From there I ordered the Meatball and Fresh Ricotta Cheese pizza. Everything about this pizza was outstanding from the chewy crust to the fresh ingredients. I had nothing bad to say about the quality of the food. The service was always right on top of whatever I needed. Very responsive and helpful.

I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Turkish first
Sioux FAlls, South Dakota, USA
“Good value, great food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! My husband and I came here on a whim and were so glad we did. My husband got the personal size pepperoni pizza and he said it was the best pizza he ever had and he normally doesn't eat pepperoni pizza! We would come again.

Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent value - even more so as it's Vegas”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Over for an event, and bored with event food, came across Grimaldi's while getting a bit of different air. As my wife doesn't like pizza, I thought I'd take the opportunity to have one while here on my own. Glad I did - a massive pizza well laden with my chosen toppings was fresh and tasty. Drinks are cheaper than Walgreen's, never mind at the hotels. Service was efficient. All told, an excellent meal.

“Nice pizza place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were there with a party of 25 plus people. The food was great and reasonably priced. The staff was superb! A real value and great food!

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

They were great! I ordered pizza for my daughter and her friend while they were getting ready for a formal dance. The lady that took my order was fine with them picking it up and having me come 30 mins later to pay for it! We all love the white pizza with ricotta!