“Best location in all of Vegas”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Green Valley
Ranked #467 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This Grimaldi's is by far the best in all of Vegas. The food is excellent as well as the staff. Enjoy the ability to eat outside and relax. Never feel rushed and never feel abandoned. All we ever order is a pie and salad (and a few Shiners) , but it's what hits the spot. I like the choices for toppings and feel that they miss nothing there.

There are newer reviews for Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Green Valley

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our last day in Vegas we went here simply based on an add for coal-fired pizza on a cab. Wanted to have a coal-fired pizza for a long time. The waitress was the best we had during our whole trip, and the pizza was awesome. High quality ingredients make their food better than your average pizza. I would recommend this for a lunch or even for a take-out. We'll be back next time we're in town.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We just happened on this pizzeria, and really enjoyed our experience. It was a fun atmosphere with outdoor seating, great pizza, good wine and excellent service. Our waiter was very engaging. We wish we had one in our locale. It seems to be very popular with the locals.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Make sure you get a price before you order and finalize. I ordered a small specialty pizza with sausage, onions, roasted red peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms. The pizza was only $14.00 but they up sold me on all these toppings which I thought would be part of a specialty pizza price. I was charged for each individual topping for a total of over $26 plus tax! Overall, the pizza was pretty good but wasn't worth nearly the gourmet price they were charging for a pie with a few toppings.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I know we just went in August but MAN. We signed up for there what's going on at Grimald's e-mail and this and that! BABY we got a FREE LARGE PIZZA like that! But this time we ate at the one at the Palazzo Hotel and Casino very NICE! Food was GREAT and the SERVICE, Get Outta Town can't wait till me go back again!! Maybe we'll get something for Christmas!! I'm just SAYING!!! Try the Cesar Dressing with the Pizza BAM!!!!