“Great pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Utah
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

You've got to eat this! NY Style pizza in the desert from NY's own. This is a must eat and should not be missed!

Meatball pizza
White pizza with fresh tomatoes

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank bez71

• Turkish first
Iowa
“Great New York style Pizza”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We decided to leave the strip for dinner one night and found Grimaldi's thru tripadvisor. The food was excellent (I still prefer Chicago-style pizza however). Our waiter Jordan was very good. Be aware that Grimaldis has a very limited bar except for beer and wine. I originally ordered a 7&7. Jordan returned and said they did not have 7. I asked what type of blended canadian whiskey the had. He returned from the bar and said they had either Johnny Walker or gin. I went to the bar to see what type of drink I could order. I asked if they had vodka, and was told no (the bartender again named a gin. I aksed what type of blended whiskey they had and was told a Kentucky bourbon. When Jordan returned with my soft drink, he apologized and said he had learned a lesson and no longer was telling people there was a full bar,

• Visited February 2011
las vegas, nv
“Nothin' LIke a Good Pizza”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

We had lunch at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria in November. My husband had a pizza and I ordered a calzone. They were both very good; the servings were large enough to take enough home for lunch the next day. Our server was terrific. The ambiance is very pleasant. They have a good wine list and we each had a glass of Colosi Rosso, at $7.00/glass. Without the wine, the average price of the lunch was 12.50.

• Visited November 2010
Dalton, Georgia
“There is no roll of the dice with their slice”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I had been to the location in Brooklyn and hoped the pizza here would be as good, however I was skeptical. It was great to find out that it was just as delicious. Grimaldi's is still the best pizza I have ever tasted. We also got a Caesar salad that was enough for two people. The only thing that I could conjure up that could remotely be a negative is that I wish they had more toppings options. I love pineapple on my pizza and that is not an option. Our waitress was very attentative and very pleasant. You will not be disappointed in Grimaldi's.

1 Thank sambrown50
Saskatoon, Canada
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

If you like authentic Italian thin-crust pizza, this is a great place: the service was fast and friendly and the pizza was superb. Highly recommended!