“Eh, just okay....”
Review of Louie Anderson Show - CLOSED

Louie Anderson Show
Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you’re a tried and true Louie Anderson fan then you will enjoy the show. If you’re not, you’ll think the show is stale and boring. He seems to be a genuine guy and had some funny, laugh out loud jokes, but overall there really was no “act”. It was just him talking about his parents, the annoyances in life, and engaging the audience by asking where people are from, the ages of the kids, etc. The venue was more than half empty. On the bright side, in today’s comedy world there really are few shows you can take your kids to, but this one you can. His opening act was, um….awful 

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was a little hesitant to see this show. I've enjoyed Louie in the past, but I thought he slept-walked through the Family Feud show, so I was wondering if he just didn't care anymore and should retire. But he was very enjoyable. My young son even laughed out loud, and he usually doesn't laugh at anything.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

This was a great show! Louie was hysterical we laughed the entire time! We found a coupon: buy 1 get 1! What a bargain! We only wished that the show lasted longer! A must see show in Vegas!

1  Thank StuckinIllinois4429
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Louie puts a funny spin on things you deal with in your own life. He had a friend of his, Steve Morris (?) perform after his show and that made the night even better. Thank you, Louie.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Thanks so much for the show louie. I hope louie starts to look after himself better. The show was great . Even with Louie picking me out almost for the entire show. It was very funny to be at a live comedy act. I don't think I have ever laugh that much in 90 mins of my life.from the guy from Saskatoon Saskatchewan. I thought I would spell it for you Louie.we just had a blast. Thanks so much. I'm hoping to be able and come again on our next trip to vegas.