“Louie is back”

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Louie is back”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was a little hesitant to see this show. I've enjoyed Louie in the past, but I thought he slept-walked through the Family Feud show, so I was wondering if he just didn't care anymore and should retire. But he was very enjoyable. My young son even laughed out loud, and he usually doesn't laugh at anything.

Visited August 2011

Orland Park, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Very Funny-A must see!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This was a great show! Louie was hysterical we laughed the entire time! We found a coupon: buy 1 get 1! What a bargain! We only wished that the show lasted longer! A must see show in Vegas!

1 Thank StuckinIllinois4429
Fox River Grove, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Real life made funny”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Louie puts a funny spin on things you deal with in your own life. He had a friend of his, Steve Morris (?) perform after his show and that made the night even better. Thank you, Louie.

Visited January 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great show louie”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Thanks so much for the show louie. I hope louie starts to look after himself better. The show was great . Even with Louie picking me out almost for the entire show. It was very funny to be at a live comedy act. I don't think I have ever laugh that much in 90 mins of my life.from the guy from Saskatoon Saskatchewan. I thought I would spell it for you Louie.we just had a blast. Thanks so much. I'm hoping to be able and come again on our next trip to vegas.

Asten
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still incredibly funny”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We saw his show twice. So very funny. Louie makes fun of his own weight and before the show starts he comes out of the showroom to take a picture with you.

Visited April 2011