“house was very nice”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of $99.00 SPECIAL

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Percy J
Ogden, Utah
“house was very nice”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

everything was great in the home, and with cable t.v it would be over the top. great people look forward to renting again

Alan B
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

The house was very beautiful and looked like the photos. Amazing house! We had a great time while we were there. I would definitely recommend renting a car because Uber adds up if you are going to the Strip everyday. Very happy we rented this house.

LUPE A
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here with some friends to attend our sons soccer tournament. This was the decision we made. This house was super comfortable and spacious. We had so much fun and felt at home. We definitely recommend this house to everyone!

ken99revi...
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Vacation”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The home was just as pictured. We enjoyed our trip. We will use the same location on our next trip. Thank You to the owner and trip advisor

Kayden813
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed October 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

All the pictures look exactly how the house looks! It was beautiful and perfect. Me and my friends enjoyed my 30th bday here and had a blast. The house was clean and roomy. I will def book this house again.

dagirlnex...
Downey, California
“wish we could live here!”
Reviewed May 8, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Great house to stay at! It was exactly what we expected, all the pictures were accurate and it was an easy booking process. Felt just like home, very comfortable and worth every penny!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Guest032
Oakland, California
“A Must Do!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I/We enjoyed the stay in this home. It was well put together to meet our entire stay pleasures. Every time I visit LV we will be sure to check availabilities of this property first!!!! Oh lest I forget it was easy communicating with the owners of property they were pleasant and appreciative that we chose their home!!!!! 5 Star rating to say the least.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Master bedroom
Liked least: I didn't spend enough time in home because my trip was only 3 days. I love it that much!!!
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing