“wish we could live here!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of $99.00 SPECIAL

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dagirlnex...
Downey, California
“wish we could live here!”
Reviewed May 8, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Great house to stay at! It was exactly what we expected, all the pictures were accurate and it was an easy booking process. Felt just like home, very comfortable and worth every penny!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Guest032
Oakland, California
“A Must Do!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I/We enjoyed the stay in this home. It was well put together to meet our entire stay pleasures. Every time I visit LV we will be sure to check availabilities of this property first!!!! Oh lest I forget it was easy communicating with the owners of property they were pleasant and appreciative that we chose their home!!!!! 5 Star rating to say the least.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Master bedroom
Liked least: I didn't spend enough time in home because my trip was only 3 days. I love it that much!!!
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jennielyn...
Irvine, California
“AMAZING HOME- Perfect for families and large groups!”
Reviewed July 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I was lucky to have stumbled upon this home. My group came out to Las Vegas for my birthday. Martin and Daniela were very easy to get a hold of and made sure that my guests and I had everything that we needed at the house. The house looks exactly like the pictures. It was clean and included 2 deck patios, a game room with a pool table, ping pong table and hockey! The kitchen is large and spacious which was perfect for cooking up large group breakfasts. We were also provided with free fast WI-FI. At some point of the trip we ran out of toiletries and Martin was gracious enough to drop off extra toiletries AND a box of chocolates and a card. How sweet is Martin?!

I must say, I enjoyed my stay at the Valkov's home. They are the sweetest couple and will definitely make sure that you are happy throughout your entire stay. We will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 26, 2015
We are glad that you enjoy your stay and your birthday! You are always welcome to comeback in our home! Thank you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing