Review Highlights
Best show I've experienced in Vegas

This was an absolutely amazing show!! I wasn't quite sure what to expect with a show being in this... read more

Reviewed April 18, 2021
ricoshowtime1
New Orleans, Louisiana
It was so good

I really enjoyed it was so nice and very amazing I love it because I enjoyed there bedroom and the... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2021

from $58.54
from $49.99
from $73.72
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Clearly these women are talented dancers. They started off mild and kept building and building on the intensity and sexiness. Obviously, leave the kids at home on this one. The stage and setting is small, but you don't even miss it. Hubby and I did the Saturday night show at Westgate at the end of the day. Hot!

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank Clara L
Reviewed March 6, 2019

SEXXY Topless Revue is at the Westgate Hotel Casino. It is a production well done with great choreographed dancers.

Date of experience: November 2018
10  Thank shyturk
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

When you enter the theater, you'll realize that the space is really intimate and there is not a bad seat in the house. Doors open at 930p for a 10p show and seating is first come, first serve with a host seating your party.

We were sat just behind the VIP area, which is 2 rows of cocktail tables and their accompanying chairs.

The show had variety that some would call stereotypical sexy scenes such as a pole routine by Jennifer, who not only knows her craft, but shows off how strong and flexible a human body can be. There is also a french maid act, bathtub scene, aerial silks, and other dance numbers. Because it's such an intimate environment, there are 7 women in the act and the stage is smaller than other revue shows I have seen.

There is a bar in the theater so that you can enjoy cocktails during the show.

At the end of the show, Jennifer thanked us all for coming, but I liked that she also thanked her behind-the-scenes crew for their hard work. It shows that she cares about all her people.

During the show, I told a group of other patrons to be quiet because I could hear them over the singing and music. One of the men threatened me saying he would wait for me after the show to handle me. My boyfriend got up and told one of the bartenders the situation. We were immediately re-seated and at the end of the show, George, one of the hosts, escorted us out while 2 security guards and the floor manager ensured that we were safe. This demonstrates the level of customer service and professionalism of the show, theater, and hotel.

5  Thank florences375
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Amazing show stop by on my last night in town! It was amazing fun show! Very fun if you’re in town go see it!!

2  Thank Shanita D
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

This show is incredible! My GF and I were just blown away. The ladies are beautiful, the choreography is amazing and the entire show is flirty, cheeky and fun. Definitely spring for the VIP tickets, you'll feel like you're part of the show. Can't say enough good things about Jenny's show.

4  Thank Jason D